Content Marketing Strategist
A Bit About Us:
TrackOFF’s goal is to empower consumers to control their data. We believe privacy is a basic human right. As such, we’ve built a cutting-edge application that allows users of all technical skill levels to block unwanted trackers and increase their online privacy. Founded in 2015 in Baltimore, MD, TrackOFF now boasts a team of 30+ privacy obsessed professionals globally. Our software is available in 15 languages and has users across 5 continents.
Come join our team!
TrackOFF is looking to bring on a creative, innovate, Content Marketing Strategist to our team. This new team member will develop and implement the content marketing strategy to build TrackOFF’s brand, establish a voice, and grow our user base.
Please be aware that at this time, the TrackOFF team is not able to sponsor visa requirements.
What You'll Do
- Develop a content marketing calendar that coincides with other TrackOFF-related events that will lead to 10% MoM growth of engagement metrics (likes per post, email subscribers)
- You will be the single point of responsibility for all things content. We will have an established voice that communicates effectively with all TrackOFF stakeholders.
- Expedite the delivery of sales briefs by working quickly to deliver the content/copy by requiring less than 2 rounds of revisions
- Develop content for all D2C facing marketing collateral including websites and landing pages
- Establish a public relations strategy that earns at least 1 placement per month
Who You Are
- Efficient - you look for the best and fastest way to do everything on your plate.
- Proactive - you look for things that can be improved or done before they get to you
- Creative - you can write in a way that can appeal to a variety of audiences.
- Reliable & responsive
- Ability to deal with ambiguity - we are a fast growing startup, every day will be different here!
- Detail-oriented and takes pride in their work
- Bachelor’s Degree in Communications, Public Relations, Marketing (Preferably)
- 2-3 years of experience
- Successfully created content calendars that lead to MoM growth
- Wrote content for landing pages and websites for marketing collateral
Culture & Perks 🎉
- Mondays we start at 10
- Unlimited sick and family emergency days (we know things come up!)
- Medical insurance with company contribution
- Paid travel for speaking at & attending conferences
- Commuter assistance
- Simple IRA
- Company paid gym membership
- Lots of yummy snacks in the office
- Team lunch on Fridays
- Monthly bonding events
- Summer hours
TrackOFF is made up of people with many diverse backgrounds and lifestyles. We don’t discriminate against employees or applicants based on gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, age, national origin, citizenship, pregnancy status, veteran status, or any other difference.