A Bit About Us:
TrackOFF’s goal is to empower consumers to control their data. We believe privacy is a basic human right. As such, we’ve built a cutting-edge application that allows users of all technical skill levels to block unwanted trackers and increase their online privacy. Founded in 2015 in Baltimore, MD, TrackOFF now boasts a team of 30+ privacy obsessed professionals globally. Our software is available in 15 languages and has users across 5 continents.
Come join our team!
TrackOFF is continuing to expand our team as we search to bring on a Application Developer (Front End)
This person will be responsible for 3 main components key to TrackOFF’s success.
- Perform research and development with the objective of enhancing user interface and user experience, while implementing design updates in TrackOFF’s application HTML frontend.
- Improve the efficiency of the release deployment process by rapidly executing small-scope code changes needed between build generations.
- Coordinate with and support dev ops in the building of installers and distribution through various channels.
Please be aware that at this time, the TrackOFF team is not able to sponsor visa requirements.
What You'll Do
- You’ll update TrackOFF Desktop Application’s UI/UX based on new design changes
- Perform R&D to make the front end more efficient and responsive
- Implement new animations and custom controls into the UI
- Help with managing art assets and how they’re integrated into the application codebase
- Integrate analytics into the UI so we can see what our users interact with the most/least, and then optimize UX based on quantitative data
- Reduce time from build to release
- Refine our in-app-checkout functionality to improve user flows and conversion rates with the goal of increasing in-app conversion rates by 10% in the first 3 months
- HTML/JS/CSS2-3 years of Front End experience
- Knowledgeable about JS frameworks like React, Vue or Angular
- Knowledge of Selenium or other web-based testing frameworks a plus
- Worked on content-serving APIs
Who You Are
- Work ethic - all engineers will look to you as an example, set a steady pace and overdeliver on your promises
- Openness - be up front and transparent about research findings, development timelines, feasibility
- Efficient - be able to take proposed product features from creative concept to production deployment inside given timeline and budget
- Fastidious - document core processes effectively.
- Strategic thinker - plan and develop thinking of the end customer, how they will use the applications, and the implications on them
- Proactive - acts without being told what to do. Solves problems before they arise
Culture & Perks 🎉
- Mondays we start at 10
- Unlimited sick and family emergency days (we know things come up!)
- Medical insurance with company contribution
- Paid travel for speaking at & attending conferences
- Commuter assistance
- Simple IRA
- Company contribution for a gym membership
- Lots of yummy snacks in the office
- Team lunch on Fridays
- Monthly bonding events
- Summer hours
TrackOFF is made up of people with many diverse backgrounds and lifestyles. We don’t discriminate against employees or applicants based on gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, age, national origin, citizenship, pregnancy status, veteran status, or any other difference.