A Bit About Us:
TrackOFF’s goal is to empower consumers to control their data. We believe privacy is a basic human right. As such, we’ve built a cutting-edge application that allows users of all technical skill levels to block unwanted trackers and increase their online privacy. Founded in 2015 in Baltimore, MD, TrackOFF now boasts a team of 30+ privacy obsessed professionals globally. Our software is available in 15 languages and has users across 5 continents.
Come join our team!
TrackOFF is looking to bring on the newest member to our team; a DevOps Engineer. This team member will have a mind for analyzing data, understanding systems and reading third-party systems. Our DevOps Engineer will develop processes for the Operations team to help TrackOFF grow more efficiently over time.
Please be aware that at this time, the TrackOFF team is not able to sponsor visa requirements.
What You'll Do
- Develop processes for dev ops functions including data request retrievals and training for other teammates
- Clearly articulate and build processes to help build up a dev ops infrastructure to support and facilitate growth
- As the single point of responsibility for all things tech ops, you will handle all third party systems, their infrastructure, and how they fit into the business
- You will provide access to actionable data and insights by ensuring data tracking and reporting mechanisms are built effectively
- Expedite the on-boarding of new partners and platforms like 2Checkout and ShareASale
- Decreasing on-boarding time from 8+ weeks to less than 2 weeks for some partnerships
- Support the operations, sales, and marketing teams as the go-between business and development
- You will have access to actionable data and give insights by ensuring data tracking and reporting mechanisms are built effectively
Who You Are
- Use analytical skills to provide data to answer questions
- Reliable & responsive
- Ability to deal with ambiguity
- Detail-oriented and takes pride in their work
- Think creatively to solve problems and accomplish goals
- Work across multiple functions and with a variety of teammates
- 3-5 years of direct experience
- API management
- SQL experience preferred
- Management Information Systems degree preferred
- Experience creating data models
- Working knowledge of database principles, processes, technologies and tools
- Deep interest and aptitude in data, metrics, analysis and trends and applied knowledge of measurement and statistics
Culture & Perks 🎉
- Mondays we start at 10
- Unlimited sick and family emergency days (we know things come up!)
- Medical insurance with company contribution
- Paid travel for speaking at & attending conferences
- Commuter assistance
- Simple IRA
- Company paid gym membership
- Lots of yummy snacks in the office
- Team lunch on Fridays
- Monthly bonding events
- Summer hours
TrackOFF is made up of people with many diverse backgrounds and lifestyles. We don’t discriminate against employees or applicants based on gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, age, national origin, citizenship, pregnancy status, veteran status, or any other difference.