Business Development Representative
Burnaby, BC /
We’re looking for a Business Development Representative to join us here at Traction Guest! As our Business Development Representative, we are looking for someone to assist us in driving the revenue goals of the company by positioning Traction Guest as the best solution for application in visitor management software.
We are looking for someone who is passionate about technology sales with a drive to build new relationships and connections in this space. Ultimately, you love hunting for new opportunities and are highly motivated to push yourself to reach new targets and goals.
We are a global leader in enterprise visitor management. We are on a mission to help organizations across the world protect their facilities, employees and visitors. We pride ourselves on our innovation and growth and have been recognized by Deloitte Technology Fast 50 Company to Watch, Forbes Cloud 100 Rising Star and G2 Leader in Customer Satisfaction for Visitor Management. We are backed by investors that include Bessemer Venture Partners and Salesforce Ventures. To support our diverse customer base, we have employees across the world in Ireland, US and Canada.
Culture is important at Traction Guest. Our values don’t just sit on a glossy page. We live them every day. Our values are the cornerstone of who we are:
Do the right thing
Seek adventure and smiles
Healthy hearts and heads
- 1+ years of experience as a Business Development Representative is SaaS technology sales
- Exceptional communication skills, both oral and written, coupled with excellent listening skills and a positive and energetic phone presence
- Ability to multitask in a SUPER fast paced environment
- Willingness and passion to quickly learn skills and knowledge in a new industries
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team based environment and utilize resources to get past gatekeepers and arrange sales appointments
- Diploma/ Certificate or equivalent experience
What You'll Be Doing
- Work closely with Account Executives and sales team to develop account intelligence, relationship maps, and use case opportunities through direct account engagement and insight tools
- Act as a subject matter expert of Traction Guest offerings
- Hold intelligent and engaging conversations over the phone and email
- Leverage networks to reach out to prospects in the form of cold calls, emails, or social networks
- Be responsible for educating and developing prospects leading to hand-off to sales teams
- Create target prospects lists and penetrate key accounts
This isn’t just about us getting to know you. We believe you need to dive in to get to know us. We encourage you to research and read up on our company news and articles. Throughout the recruitment process, you will be given the opportunity to ask lots of questions, meet different members of our team, and get hands on to showcase your skills. As you get to know what we’re all about, we hope you’ll become increasingly confident and excited that we could be your next big move.
Once your application is received and reviewed, qualified candidates will move on to our next steps. Our general recruitment process has the following steps:
Phone Interview with our People & Culture team
Meet with the hiring manager and other members of the team
Demo presentation and interview
Culture meeting with members of the Traction Guest team
We are an equal opportunity employer and love diversity at our company! We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status.