Content Marketing Manager
Burnaby, BC /
We’re looking for a Content Marketing Manager who will be the voice of Traction Guest, a high-growth, category-defining leader in enterprise visitor management. This is a key role responsible for building Traction Guest’s recognition and thought leadership position in the enterprise visitor management category.
You are a storyteller with a passion for writing, an eye for precise details and a deep experience in wring for technology leaders. You can take the lead on magazine articles, blog posts, research analysis, ebooks and customer stories. You learn on the fly, have deep empathy for customer needs and understand the importance of content plan as a core part of the marketing strategy.
We are a global leader in enterprise visit management. We are on a mission to help organizations across the world protect their facilities, employees and visitors. We pride ourselves on our innovation and growth and have been recognized by Deloitte Technology Fast 50 Company to Watch, Forbes Cloud 100 Rising Star and G2 Leader in Customer Satisfaction for Visitor Management. We are backed by investors that include Bessemer Venture Partners and Salesforce Ventures. To support our diverse customer base, we have employees across the world in Ireland, US and Canada.
Culture is important at Traction Guest. Our values don’t just sit on a glossy page. We live them every day. Our values are the cornerstone of who we are:
Do the right thing
Seek adventures and smiles
Healthy hearts and heads
- Degree in creative writing, journalism, communications or a related field
- 3+ years of experience in journalism, content marketing or public relations
- Strong writing skills with adaptive voice and understanding of technology
- Ability to create content for different audiences with a consistent brand tone of voice
- Experience in SEO research and planning and formulating content strategy
- Experience with implementing SEO best practices in content creation
- Ability to research topics and write with credibility
- Prior experience in writing for technology brands or publications
What You'll Be Doing
- Create, optimize and distribute content that tells a story
- Help promote Traction Guest and delivers value to our audience
- Take a lead on content strategy and write in a variety of formats, including articles, blog posts, ebooks, PR, video scripts and award applications
- Focus on content distribution and build relationships with industry publications, partner marketing teams and media outlets.
- Create and edit engaging, distinctive, error-free content in various formats
- Conduct customer interviews, research, write and edit client success stories
- Develop an understanding of enterprise visitor management space, expertise around Traction Guest and execute a thought leadership strategy
- Develop and manage the execution of editorial content calendar
- Pitch and write guest posts on industry and partner blogs
- Apply SEO best practices to content creation, supporting digital, product marketing and sales enablement initiative
- Plan and create content for the Traction Guest Blog and Resources portal
- Develop a deep understanding of Traction Guest audience and create content for different industries and buyer personas
- Research industry and tech trends to create long-form though leadership content (white papers, research reports, industry overviews)
This isn’t just about us getting to know you. We believe you need to dive in to get to know us. We encourage you to research and read up on our company news and articles. Throughout the recruitment process, you will be given the opportunity to ask lots of questions, meet different members of our team and get hands on to showcase your skills. As you get to know what we’re all about, we hope you’ll become increasingly confident and excited that we could be your next big move.
Once your application is received and reviewed, qualified candidates will move on to our next steps. Our general recruitment process has the following steps:
Phone Interview with our People & Culture team
Meet with the hiring manager and other members of the team
Demo Presentation and Interview
Culture Meeting with members of the Traction Guest team
We are an equal opportunity employer and love diversity at our company! We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status.