Director, Integrator Channel Alliances
Remote US /
We are looking for a Director, Integrator Channel Alliances to join us at Traction Guest. Traction Guest’s Strategic Alliances team’s mission is to be the market-leading enterprise partner ecosystem for employee and visitor management solutions. We do this through driving technology partnerships that lead to enterprise customer solutions, which are then delivered to enterprise partners with a robust integrator channel ecosystem. The Director, Integrator Channel Alliances will lead this effort with target integrators across the US, Canada and support international region efforts. This person will report to Traction Guest’s VP, Strategy & Alliances.
This role will work directly with the integrators’s leadership to create and execute joint engagements that bring value to enterprise customers who are looking for better ways to bring their employees to work safely and securely. This role will act as the primary alliances contact(s) for our strategic integrator partnerships, including acting as an expert resource on process, product, guidelines and compliance. We are looking for an experienced leader to specifically drive Traction Guest’s Security Integrator channel alliances.
We are a global leader in enterprise visitor management. We are on a mission to help organizations across the world protect their facilities, employees and visitors. We pride ourselves on our innovation and growth and have been recognized by Deloitte Technology Fast 50 Companies to Watch, Forbes Cloud 100 Rising Star and G2 Leader in Customer Satisfaction for Visitor Management. We are backed by investors that include Bessemer Venture Partners and Salesforce Ventures. To support our diverse customer base, we have employees across the world in Ireland, US and Canada.
Culture is important at Traction Guest. Our values don’t just sit on a glossy page. We live them every day. Our values are the cornerstone of who we are:
Do the right thing
Seek adventure and smiles
Healthy hearts and heads
What You Will Be Doing
- Identify top priority SI partnerships and build a plan of attack to penetrate and onboard partners in the US and Canada
- Work closely with the integrator channel marketing and sales leadership to build mutually beneficial engagement plans
- Drive exemplary execution of the engagement plan leading to share gain of the integrator’s discretionary business portfolio
- Work closely with integrator partners to train applicable teams on Traction Guest’s solutions and stay top of mind
- Align Traction Guest’s integrator strategy and execution plans with the needs of global enterprise customers
- Be responsible for identifying, establishing, delivering and measuring KPIs to drive the business
- Facilitate and positively impact enterprise sales cycles between integrator partners and Traction Guest
- Manage and influence scalable programs and campaigns with target partners
- Develop and execute best-in-class, cross-group partner engagement plans
- 6+ years of experience working with and/or for security integrators, with specific experience engaging with the leadership team
- Candidate has intimate knowledge of the integrator market, with deep relationships that would be valuable in establishing and growing the integrator partner ecosystem
- Proven experience at a major integrator company
- Possess an entrepreneurial spirit, and a successful track record in alliances with strategic integrators, with a relentless focus on the success of our joint end customers
- Proven successes in developing and deploying repeatable, data-driven and fully integrated cross-functional engagement plans to drive and create incremental revenue, accelerate deal velocity and customer success stories
- Strong focus on showcasing ROI and developing business cases for investmentsVery strong organizational and written/verbal communication skills; must be able to prepare presentations and be comfortable speaking to groups; must be comfortable dealing with integrators’ management teams; must be a self-starter who acts as a very likeable, reliable team member.
This isn’t just about us getting to know you. We believe you need to dive in to get to know us. We encourage you to research and read up on our company news and articles. Throughout the recruitment process, you will be given the opportunity to ask lots of questions, meet different members of our team, and get hands on to showcase your skills. As you get to know what we’re all about, we hope you’ll become increasingly confident and excited that we could be your next big move.
Once your application is received and reviewed, qualified candidates will move on to our next steps. Our general recruitment process has the following steps:
Phone Interview with our People & Culture team
Meet with the hiring manager and other members of the team
Demo presentation and interview
Culture meeting with members of the Traction Guest team
We are an equal opportunity employer and love diversity at our company! We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status.