Customer Support Advocate
Remote US /
Customer Success /
As a Customer Support Advocate your top priority is to communicate and solve our client’s technical problems. This communication can be through email, help desk tickets, phone, social media, forums and even smoke signals, if required. The individuals at Traction who thrive in this role view solutions from a holistic point of view. They’re advocates for their clients and they have an ingrained sense of curiosity. They put the team ahead of themselves and are driven to have a huge impact on the results of the company.
Traction Guest’s hiring philosophy is based on culture, intelligence and then skills. Here’s what we mean by that:
Culture is important at Traction Guest. It is more than a place to work. We are looking for people who want to join an active community of engaged individuals who see business as more than just a vehicle to make money. We care about our people, wider community and planet. Come join us on this journey!
Traction Guest is a group of entrepreneurs committed to creating ecstatic clients, doing enjoyable work and being efficient in everything we do. We fail fast and love to innovate. Change is our middle name. Our values don’t just sit on a glossy page. We live them every day. Our values are the cornerstone of who we are – do they resonate with you?
Do the right thing
Seek adventures and smiles
Healthy hearts and heads
People often ask what it takes to succeed at Traction Guest – you’ve got to be smart, without having an ego. What does that mean? Imagine working with a group of your smartest friends who all love to learn. Everyone is always pushing each other to grow and innovate at a pace that can only be called furious. We are never idle or stagnant. We seek and share knowledge. We are comfortable with the unknown. We are tenacious and like to push boundaries.
- Certificate or degree in technology or computer science
- 2+ years in a support, customer service or technical analyst role
- Ability to think critically and analytically
- Ability to multi-task in a SUPER fast paced environment
- Willingness and passion to quickly learn skills and knowledge that you don’t currently possess
- Strong leadership skills
- Desire to be the best at what you do and a part of something bigger than yourself
- Passion for training clients on how to use technology
What You Will Be Doing
- Be the first line of response and the last line of resolution
- See the world through the lens of a customer
- Work with business development and the product team to find bugs and squash them
- Respond to customers in a meaningful and quick manner
- Manage outages and advocate the impact internally
- Kill the notion that there’s a PEBMAC (Problem Exists Between Machine And Client) error
- Teach and mentor clients on how to use our products better
- Eat pressure like it’s spinach
- Quick learner and a strong attention to detail for support case documentation
- Contribute to the Traction knowledge base
- Know when to own issues and when to escalate them
- Become a learning machine with the notion of understanding Traction Guest and everything that surrounds it
- Establish an industry leading-low churn rate
If you’re interested, so are we! Send your resume our way, and we’ll contact you for a phone interview.
Traction Guest is a leading developer of cloud-based visitor management systems (VMS) which make hosting visitors effortless, memorable, and safe. At our core, we want to enable organizations with technology. We believe in creating long-term relationships with our clients and growing with them as strategic business partners. We are proud to work with some of the largest brands in the world, spanning 5 continents and 26 industries.
Traction Guest is one of the fastest growing companies in Canada. While growth is a huge focus for us, we also recognize that business can be a force for good - prioritizing profit inline with both people and planet. Our people love working at Traction Guest because we give them the opportunity to grow their careers, give back to the community and create quality in everything we do.
Traction Guest was incubated by Traction on Demand, a leading cloud consulting and application development firm, recognized as a Best Places to Work in Canada for several years running. We have now evolved into an independent global software company, leveraging our inherit expertise in cloud technology, CRM, and data.
We are an equal opportunity employer and love diversity at our company! We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status.