Director, Demand Generation
We’re looking for a seasoned Director of Demand Generation (Head of Growth) to join us here at Traction Guest!
Reporting to the VP, you’ll be a key leader in our Marketing team - managing staff, and personally delivering on strategies, to 10x our pipeline. A hands-on leader, you will work with other areas of marketing (product, design, content, etc.), and be responsible for executing end-to-end demand generation programs that accelerate our growth. More than just short term SEO hacks, this is a big picture role: driving nurture, retargeting, new-logos, and other strategies across multiple geographies through multiple channels.
We are a global leader in enterprise visitor management. We are on a mission to help organizations across the world protect their facilities, employees and visitors. We pride ourselves on our innovation and growth and have been recognized by Deloitte Technology Fast 50 Company to Watch, Forbes Cloud 100 Rising Star and G2 Leader in Customer Satisfaction for Visitor Management. We are backed by investors that include Bessemer Venture Partners and Salesforce Ventures. To support our diverse customer base, we have employees across the world in Ireland, US and Canada.
Culture is important at Traction Guest. Our values don’t just sit on a glossy page. We live them every day. Our values are the cornerstone of who we are:
Do the right thing
Seek adventure and smiles
Healthy hearts and heads
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, or related field
- 6-10+ years experience in enterprise B2B SaaS demand generation
- Proven experience developing and scaling paid marketing programs that deliver conversions, sales pipeline and revenue
- Experience with net new and expansion sales strategies
- Experience managing and coaching a team
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to establish priorities and communicate expectations
- Proficiency in Salesforce, Pardot, Unbounce, Intercom and sales development tools
- A strong understanding of the marketing funnel and mapping content to the buyer’s journey as an integral part of campaigns and prospect value add
- Experience implementing enterprise-level demand generation programs
- Experience developing compelling messaging and voice across all digital channels
- Experience partnering with SDRs/BDRs and AEs to coordinate, communicate, and deliver offers and campaigns that resonate deeply with customers along buyer’s journey
- Must be a self-starter who excels at multitasking and thrives in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent time management skills with the ability to prioritize and shift workload to meet deadlines
What You Will Be Doing
- Ideate, manage, support, and report on demand generation strategies
- Oversee inbound/outbound lead acquisition, nurture, and conversion tactics
- Plan and execute demand generation programs access multiple digital and field channels
- Develop a multi-channel Account Based Marketing strategy to target recently defined Ideal Customer Profile accounts
- Manage lead to revenue sales cycle, optimizing the process from acquisition to close, improving pipeline growth, velocity and CAC
- Appropriately prioritize and execute nurture type programs to address long-tail opportunities and dormant leads
- Drive upsell, cross sell, and add-on opportunities within the existing base
- Partner with sales, channels, and product marketing to ideate new and innovative marketing campaigns, exceed pipeline goals, and align with enterprise-grade positioning
- Own the relationship with sales ensuring ongoing alignment, campaign support, lead processing, reporting, etc.
- Leverage Pardot and other tools in the MarTech stack to facilitate management reports, provide cross-team dashboard visibility, and establish a culture of data-driven decision making
- Execute nurture strategies that align with the customer journey and improve funnel conversion rates
- Inspire, coach and manage a core team covering such functions as Marketing Ops, Digital, Live events, etc.
This isn’t just about us getting to know you. We believe you need to dive in to get to know us. We encourage you to research and read up on our company news and articles. Throughout the recruitment process, you will be given the opportunity to ask lots of questions, meet different members of our team, and get hands on to showcase your skills. As you get to know what we’re all about, we hope you’ll become increasingly confident and excited that we could be your next big move.
Once your application is received and reviewed, qualified candidates will move on to our next steps. Our general recruitment process has the following steps:
Phone Interview with our People & Culture team
Meet with the hiring manager and other members of the team
Demo presentation and interview
Culture meeting with members of the Traction Guest team
We are an equal opportunity employer and love diversity at our company! We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status.