Demand Generation Manager
Burnaby, BC /
We’re looking for a superstar Demand focused Marketing Manager to join us here at Traction Guest! Reporting to the Director, Demand Generation, you’ll be a key part of our Marketing team helping to 10x our pipeline and design a new category.
Working with other areas of marketing (product, digital, content, etc.), you will be responsible for executing end-to-end demand generation programs that accelerate our growth. More than just short term SEO hacks, you will ideate and execute nurture programs, live/virtual events, partner/channel opportunities, affiliate/associate marketing, and more.
We are a global leader in enterprise visitor management. We are on a mission to help organizations across the world protect their facilities, employees and visitors. We pride ourselves on our innovation and growth and have been recognized by Deloitte Technology Fast 50 Company to Watch, Forbes Cloud 100 Rising Star and G2 Leader in Customer Satisfaction for Visitor Management. We are backed by investors that include Bessemer Venture Partners and Salesforce Ventures. To support our diverse customer base, we have employees across the world in Ireland, US and Canada.
Culture is important at Traction Guest. Our values don’t just sit on a glossy page. We live them every day. Our values are the cornerstone of who we are:
Do the right thing
Seek adventure and smiles
Healthy hearts and heads
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, or related field
- Minimum of 4 to 6 years of full-time marketing experience with 2+ years of demand generation/campaigns experience
- Strong understanding (and experience) managing complex digital programs
- Experience working with partners (channel, OEM, integrations, etc.)
- Experience implementing demand generation programs targeting F500 clients
- Experience developing compelling messaging and voice across all digital channels
- Strong proficiency in Salesforce, Pardot, Unbounce, Intercom and sales development tools
- Skilled at building relationships and working with SDRs and sales teams to coordinate, communicate, and deliver campaigns that resonate deeply with customers along buyer’s journey
- Must be a self-starter who excels at multitasking and thrives in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent time management skills with the ability to prioritize and shift workload to meet deadlines
What You Will Be Doing
- Plan and execute end-to-end demand generation programs, which include, but are not limited to, webinars, emails, nurture programs, content syndication, events/virtual events etc
- Own and accelerate marketing sourced pipeline and revenue targets through innovative, multi-channel campaigns that drive enterprise (ABM) sales pipeline
- Closely monitor conversion rates and optimizing campaigns at each stage
- Leverage Pardot marketing automation to set up campaigns across the entire buying cycle from prospect nurture, to pipeline acceleration to customer review acquisition
- Working with digital/design counterparts, develop and optimize campaign landing pages using tools like Unbounce and Hot Jar to improve campaign effectiveness and increase conversion
- Partner with digital marketing to optimize/align spend against SEO, SEM, Email, Webinars, Events, etc
- Identifying the optimal mix for lead generation and long-tail nurture
- Explore and secure novel digital/virtual/hybrid programs (eg. webinars, virtual events, etc.) to expand marketing reach in the absence of industry trade shows
- Develop appropriate themes, prepare content, secure speakers, and drive attendee engagement
- Partner with inbound and outbound SDR teams to ensure quality lead delivery and proper follow-up according to established SLAs
- Build a consistent feedback loop and continuously improve and optimize lead hand-off processes
This isn’t just about us getting to know you. We believe you need to dive in to get to know us. We encourage you to research and read up on our company news and articles. Throughout the recruitment process, you will be given the opportunity to ask lots of questions, meet different members of our team, and get hands on to showcase your skills. As you get to know what we’re all about, we hope you’ll become increasingly confident and excited that we could be your next big move.
Once your application is received and reviewed, qualified candidates will move on to our next steps. Our general recruitment process has the following steps:
Phone Interview with our People & Culture team
Meet with the hiring manager and other members of the team
Demo presentation and interview
Culture meeting with members of the Traction Guest team
We are an equal opportunity employer and love diversity at our company! We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status.