Marketing & Sales Operations Manager
Burnaby, BC /
We’re looking for a Marketing & Sales Operations Manager who is a self organizer and self starter, eager to influence and align strategic functions such as Sales, Marketing, Finance, Compliance, and IT. As a member of our Marketing Team, you will be responsible for assessing current sales and marketing operational needs, processes, and technologies while providing solutions and recommendations to increase efficiency.
We are a global leader in enterprise visit management. We are on a mission to help organizations across the world protect their facilities, employees and visitors. We pride ourselves on our innovation and growth and have been recognized by Deloitte Technology Fast 50 Company to Watch, Forbes Cloud 100 Rising Star and G2 Leader in Customer Satisfaction for Visitor Management. We are backed by investors that include Bessemer Venture Partners and Salesforce Ventures. To support our diverse customer base, we have employees across the world in Ireland, US and Canada.
Culture is important at Traction Guest. Our values don’t just sit on a glossy page. We live them every day. Our values are the cornerstone of who we are:
Do the right thing
Seek adventures and smiles
Healthy hearts and heads
- A strong demand generation-focused business acumen and bias for taking action on the patterns you observe
- 3-5 years experience managing a full stack digital marketing technology environment (core platforms include Salesforce.com, Pardot, Outreach, Intercom)
- A high degree of confidence modelling and implementing complex business processes and use cases
- Experience in a high-tech environment and an understanding of the annual lifecycle of a subscription customer
- Experience as a database marketer, comfortable with data and lead scoring methodologies
What You Will Be Doing
- Assess current sales and marketing operational needs, process and technology
- Effectively influence, align, and collaborate with key functions, particularly Sales, Finance, Compliance, and IT
- Ensure marketing lead data integrity including data compliance and scalability
- Develop, maintain and test ongoing lead scoring initiatives that impact the sales pipeline
- Inspire the team with your analytical strengths and educate the team on new best practices
- Present the performance insights and reports to various stakeholders
- Optimize the tech stack which includes Salesforce, Pardot, Outreach, Chorus, ZoomInfo, LinkedIn Sales Navigator
- Track and report on the entire marketing funnel including volume, velocity, conversion stage-to-stage, and average value while ensuring that funnel measures can be analyzed by key dimensions such as region, segment, buyer, campaign, and channel
- Provide regular analysis of marketing data to develop insights and make recommendations for areas of improvement
- Liaise with various business stakeholders to understand, refine, and prioritize their needs
- Project manage the various stakeholder requests based on available resources and technologies.
- Manage an inhouse Salesforce administrator as well as contractors and vendors as appropriate.
This isn’t just about us getting to know you. We believe you need to dive in to get to know us. We encourage you to research and read up on our company news and articles. Throughout the recruitment process, you will be given the opportunity to ask lots of questions, meet different members of our team and get hands on to showcase your skills. As you get to know what we’re all about, we hope you’ll become increasingly confident and excited that we could be your next big move.
Once your application is received and reviewed, qualified candidates will move on to our next steps. Our general recruitment process has the following steps:
Phone Interview with our People & Culture team
Meet with the hiring manager and other members of the team
Demo Presentation and Interview
Culture Meeting with members of the Traction Guest team
We are an equal opportunity employer and love diversity at our company! We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status.