Lead QA Engineer
We are looking for a Lead QA Engineer to join our Development team here at Traction Guest. In this role, you will lead a small QA team and be the head of our QA Guild, helping us define and develop our test strategy for various strategic projects.
We are a global leader in enterprise visitor management. We are on a mission to help organizations across the world protect their facilities, employees and visitors. We pride ourselves on our innovation and growth and have been recognized by Deloitte Technology Fast 50 Company to Watch, Forbes Cloud 100 Rising Star and G2 Leader in Customer Satisfaction for Visitor Management. We are backed by investors that include Bessemer Venture Partners and Salesforce Ventures. To support our diverse customer base, we have employees across the world in Ireland, US and Canada.
Culture is important at Traction Guest. Our values don’t just sit on a glossy page. We live them every day. Our values are the cornerstone of who we are:
Do the right thing
Seek adventure and smiles
Healthy hearts and heads
- Degree or masters in Computing Science, Engineering, Mathematics or related field
- At least 5 years of experience in writing end to end automated tests
- At least 5 years experience in leading a QA focused team
- Designed and built complex test systems and frameworks & managed test infrastructure
- Hand-on ability to automate repetitive tasks
- Advanced experience working with CI/CD tools (such as Jenkins, TeamCity, CircleCI) to deploy, run and evaluate automation test suites
- Ability to create complex tests at a functional or API/Integration level
- Excellent written and interpersonal communication, and documentation skills
- Ability to prioritize tasks and work independently
- Good business and technical acumen: Able to structure and analyze requirements into discrete test procedures
- Works well under pressure: Reliable and able to get things done with important deadlines
- Flexible and adaptable: Can adjust to changing priorities and timelines
- Ability to create complex tests at a functional or API/Integration level’
What You Will Be Doing
- Be the leader of our QA Guild and mentor for a team of QA engineers, working with them on developing their technical expertise
- Drive QA process across a multi-disciplinary team, ensuring consistent approaches to testing strategies, defect management, and release management
- Be hands on in leading the team through large projects to upscale current QA practices - Ex: Building in UI Automation testing
- Work with various business stakeholders to ensure testing standards are consistent across various teams
This isn’t just about us getting to know you. We believe you need to dive in to get to know us. We encourage you to research and read up on our company news and articles. Throughout the recruitment process, you will be given the opportunity to ask lots of questions, meet different members of our team, and get hands on to showcase your skills. As you get to know what we’re all about, we hope you’ll become increasingly confident and excited that we could be your next big move.
Once your application is received and reviewed, qualified candidates will move on to our next steps. Our general recruitment process has the following steps:
Phone Interview with our People & Culture team
Meet with the hiring manager and other members of the team
Demo presentation and interview
Culture meeting with members of the Traction Guest team
We are an equal opportunity employer and love diversity at our company! We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status.