Senior Renewals Manager
This is a perfect opportunity for a consultative Senior Renewals Manager that loves providing their clients
with a “WOW, I’m so excited this product exists” type of reaction.
Traction Guest’s hiring philosophy is based on culture, intelligence and then skills. Here’s what we
mean by that:
Culture is important at Traction Guest. It is more than a place to work. We are looking for people who
want to join an active community of engaged individuals who see business as more than just a vehicle
to make money. We care about our people, wider community and planet. Come join us on this
Traction Guest is a group of entrepreneurs committed to creating ecstatic clients, doing enjoyable
work and being efficient in everything we do. We fail fast and love to innovate. Change is our middle
name. Our values don’t just sit on a glossy page. We live them every day. Our values are the cornerstone of who we are – do they resonate with you?
• Embrace Knowledge
• Do the right thing
• Seek adventures and smiles
• Healthy hearts and heads
• Pursue opportunity
• Build community
People often ask what it takes to succeed at Traction Guest – you’ve got to be smart, without having
an ego. What does that mean? Imagine working with a group of your smartest friends who all love to
learn. Everyone is always pushing each other to grow and innovate at a pace that can only be called
furious. We are never idle or stagnant. We seek and share knowledge. We are comfortable with the
unknown. We are tenacious and like to push boundaries.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or Computer Science or equivalent experience
- 5+ years in a client facing preferably in high tech B2B
- Ability to interact with a customer’s executives and demonstrate strategic understanding
- of business needs
- Hands-on experience with one or more CRM software products (Salesforce.com, Siebel, Clarify, Vantive, PeopleSoft, NetSuite)
- Ability to think critically and analytically
- Outstanding listening skills with the ability to translate client communications into support or development deliverables
- Strong organizational skills, highly detail oriented, motivated to document process
- Ability to multi-task in a SUPER fast paced environment
- Willingness and passion to quickly learn skills and knowledge that you don’t currently possess
What You Will Be Doing
- Work with our sales leaders to develop and refine renewals process that proactively engages customer base minimizing churn and maximizing additional value of Traction Guest
- Work with our product team to provide feedback on the growing requirements of our customers
- Create an organized system to identify customers who are trending towards churn, possibilities of up-sell, need for down-sell
- Prioritize and advocate for customer needs, elevating issues that will have the most impact on customer satisfaction, retention and growth
- Collaborate with other internal teams to provide an outstanding onboarding and ongoing experience for our clients
- Manage communication regarding tickets and document client interactions via Salesforce
- Use a data-driven approach to lead outreach campaigns that promote new products, analyze client engagement, and increase product utilization
- Negotiate contract renewals, create proposals and manage document processing via Salesforce
- Find new expansion opportunities and pass effectively to the sales team
- Drive online reviews so that our prospects can read about our performance
Traction Guest is a leading developer of cloud-based visitor management systems (VMS) which make hosting visitors effortless, memorable, and safe. At our core, we want to enable organizations with technology. We believe in creating long-term relationships with our clients and growing with them as strategic business partners. We are proud to work with some of the largest brands in the world, spanning 5 continents and 26 industries.
Traction Guest is one of the fastest growing companies in Canada. While growth is a huge focus for us, we also recognize that business can be a force for good - prioritizing profit inline with both people and planet. Our people love working at Traction Guest because we give them the opportunity to grow their careers, give back to the community and create quality in everything we do.
Traction Guest was incubated by Traction on Demand, a leading cloud consulting and application development firm, recognized as a Best Places to Work in Canada for several years running. We have now evolved into an independent global software company, leveraging our inherit expertise in cloud technology, CRM, and data.
We are an equal opportunity employer and love diversity at our company! We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status.