Engineering – DevOps /
Who are we?
TradeCore is a platform-as-a-service provider that enables fintechs to build next-generation banking and investment products. TradeCore's full stack offering does all the heavy lifting, allowing companies to focus on launching unique customer experiences. By providing access to the core, and complex, infrastructure of compliance, regulation, payments, banking and capital markets in the form of a service, their customers are able to take advantage of TradeCore's accumulated domain expertise and focus their attention on the core essentials of their own product offering.
Why do we need you?
TradeCore Platform is an asset-agnostic investment and banking platform-as-a-service, with access to a wide range of liquidity and payment service providers. The platform offers fast, compliant customer onboarding and instant product development with turnkey brokerage functionalities.
BrokerIQ is a financial services CRM and customer platform, used by companies across the globe. It is a leading CRM solution that combines client onboarding, ID verification, payment processing and client management.
We're growing our DevOps team which provides critical support and tooling to our developers who implement new and update existing features in all of our products. This role is a unique opportunity to work with high-load services and pioneering fintech technology.
Are you open to learning new technologies? You always have security in mind for solutions you develop, and you love automation (you'd rather spend an hour automating than 5 minutes doing it again manually)?
If you are customer-focused, like to suggest improvements to the processes and procedures proactively and enjoy working independently and owning the work you produce, this position is ideal for you!
In order to be successful in your role, you should have knowledge and experience with:
- AWS, as we use EKS, RDS(Postgres), Fargate, EC2, VPC, S3, CF, Lambda, Elasticache, API gateway
- Understanding of scripting languages, such as Bash, Python, Groovy, etc. - the more the better
- Experience maintaining Kubernetes cluster with helm, understanding operators
- Knowing your way around monitoring and willingness to monitor solutions you deploy or maintain. We use datadog for production and grafana for non-production deployments
- Knowledge in Infrastructure as Code (IaC). We use terraform, CloudFormation
- Knowledge of maintaining and creating CI/CD pipelines, understanding the value it provides. We use GitLab and Jenkins
- Strong experience managing Linux systems we use Ubuntu for classic apps and Amazon Linux in EKS
- Experience automating deployments, config management using ansible
- You must be fluent in both written and spoken English
It will be considered a bonus if you have experience with:
- IIS, PowerShell, windows CMD
- Managing Elasticsearch, MongoDB
- Serverless frameworks, such as AWS Lambda
- Various release orchestration tools and collaboration tools
We are offering you:
- An opportunity to work and have an impact on cutting-edge FinTech products
- A competitive salary, based on your experience and performance
- A budget for professional advancement, as we understand how important it is to work on expanding your knowledge
- We are recognising and rewarding small and big achievements and the ones who live our values
- Wellbeing programs which include emotional support, private health insurance, enhanced maternity leave, family and parental support and much more
- 22 days paid vacation (accruing an additional day per year, unlimited after 6 years of service)
- Friendly offices in downtown Belgrade with a fully stocked kitchen
As part of the TradeCore team, you have the opportunity to contribute, learn, improve your skills and expand your potential. Are you ready?