Sr. Analyst - Product Analytics
Marketing – Intelligence & Insights /
TRADER Corporation is a trusted Canadian leader in online media, dealer and lender services. The company is comprised of AutoTrader.ca, AutoSync and Dealertrack Canada. AutoTrader.ca (AutoHebdo.net in Quebec) offers the largest inventory of new cars and used cars in Canada, receiving over 25 million monthly visits to its marketplace. With over 3,500 subscribers and counting, AutoSync is the largest and fastest growing dealer and OEM software provider in Canada. The platform's suite of connected automotive software solutions brings advertising, conversion and operational support together, synchronizing the entire retail process. AutoSync's diverse range of offerings includes: vAuto, EasyDeal, xtime, Motoinsight, Activix, TAdvantage and TRFFK. Dealertrack is Canada’s largest automotive financing portal, enhancing efficiency and profitability for all major segments of the automotive, marine, recreational vehicle, motorcycle and powersport retail industries. Over 6.5 million credit applications are submitted via the Dealertrack Canada portal each year. Visit tradercorporation.com to learn more..
Senior Analyst, Product Analytics
Is Analysis your passion? Do you love diving into data and discovering actionable insights? If so, AutoTrader has the role for you!
You will play a key role by leveraging expertise in product performance and customer-centric analytical projects. You will be a curious individual that will be responsible for gathering and analyzing AutoTrader sales/marketing/performance data for its online products, synthesizing with industry data and uncovering actionable insights allowing AutoTrader to achieve its organizational objectives. You will be a whiz at conducting analyses of digital product performance and customer value, explaining performance drivers and trends, identifying areas for improvement, and you will be confident in presenting your findings to internal stakeholders and executives.
Key Areas of Responsibility: Business Analysis & Reporting:
· Play a key role in analyses and establishing product and consumer-centric KPI's; analyze their interdependencies and underlying drivers and develop an AutoTrader view of performance.
· Produce analyses and interpretation of complex data aimed at supporting product development, product marketing, and sales efforts; providing context to trends and actionable insights.
· Leverage analysis on AutoTrader website performance to develop next steps, and articulate findings to the business and provide business recommendations.
Marketing and Product Performance:
· Design and lead analysis of product performance, product ROI, and quantifying the value AutoTrader products generate for its customers.
· Lead efforts to develop and maintain product performance benchmarks, working with product owners to identify areas for improvement.
· Participate in preparation and production of sales tools and training components necessary for the Sales team to better sell and understand the value of the products. Support data and analysis needs for new product development as necessary.
· Become familiar with AutoTrader product and market/industry data, specifically for online, and understand how it can be used to address business questions.
· Work with Engineers and the Product team to provide reporting and data requirements for analysis tools and reporting that will make analysis efficient and visual.
· Build from the ground up new reporting and analytical views using disconnected and disparate data sources to support new initiatives. Evolve and refine those efforts into long term performance management tools.
Participate in other corporate and marketing analysis projects as required.
· Bachelor’s degree in Business, Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics, related quantitative field, or equivalent work experience.
· 5+ years of experience in conducting and presenting analysis
· Experience in developing requirements and formulating business metrics for reporting and analysis
· Ability to identify key performance indicators from product plans and models, and influence stakeholder definitions for successful products
· Demonstrated proficiency with large-scale relational database and BI reporting tools (ie SQL Server, BigQuery)
· Must have strong proficiency with SQL and Excel
· Experience with data visualization tools (i.e. PowerBI, Tableau, etc.)
· Experience with data/statistical tools an asset (i.e. R, Python, etc.)
· Experience with web analytics system (i.e. Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics, etc.)
· Strong understanding of Digital Analytics and Marketing Analytics
· Good communication skills: ability to present clear and concise results of the analysis to business stakeholders
· Working knowledge of Office Suite Applications (Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Outlook).
· Curiosity and Passion for complex data analysis and reporting.
· Critical thinking and exceptional problem solving skills.
· Experience creating new analyses from unstructured, new data sources
· Ability to work with minimal guidance; self-starter.
· Ability to gather, analyze and synthesize data from various sources and present written assessments and recommendations.
· Exceptional attention to detail and ability to understand and articulate the “big picture."
· Ability to successfully work and partner across multiple functions in an organization
· Strong oral and written communication skills.
· Strong multi-tasking skills and ability to adapt to change.
What’s in it for you…
-We understand that there is life at work and life outside of work. Here are a few benefits we all benefit from that support us to be our creative best.
Fitness and wellness
-We provide discounts to nation-wide gyms, onsite gyms (when we’re in the office), an Employee and Family Assistance Program, as well as a virtual wellness program.
Benefits from Day 1
-Local in-office free gyms
-Employee and Family Assistance program
-Weekly virtual wellness events
-In addition to in-house training, we provide an annual lifestyle allowance of $1500 so you can grow your skills.
-Conferences & training budget
-Regular internal training programs
-Let us help you invest in your future with 3% matching towards your pension and multiple forms of income protection.
-Annual bonus structure
-3% CPP matching