Digital Ad Operations Specialist
Etobicoke, ON /
AutoTRADER Media – AT Media /
TRADER Corporation is a trusted Canadian leader in online media, dealer and lender services. The company is comprised of AutoTrader.ca, AutoSync and Dealertrack Canada. AutoTrader.ca (AutoHebdo.net in Quebec) offers the largest inventory of new cars and used cars in Canada, receiving over 25 million monthly visits to its marketplace. With over 3,500 subscribers and counting, AutoSync is the largest and fastest growing dealer and OEM software provider in Canada. The platform's suite of connected automotive software solutions brings advertising, conversion and operational support together, synchronizing the entire retail process. AutoSync's diverse range of offerings includes: vAuto, EasyDeal, xtime, Motoinsight, Activix, TAdvantage and TRFFK. Dealertrack is Canada’s largest automotive financing portal, enhancing efficiency and profitability for all major segments of the automotive, marine, recreational vehicle, motorcycle and powersport retail industries. Over 6.5 million credit applications are submitted via the Dealertrack Canada portal each year. Visit tradercorporation.com to learn more..
The Digital Ad Operations Specialist will manage the daily operations and execution of direct display, programmatic, content and data campaigns. The role will focus on facilitating implementation, trafficking creative, managing delivery, optimizing performance and reporting. The Specialist will support assigned Account Executive(s) with strategic recommendations and optimizations resulting in developing new revenue and advertising opportunities for OEM’s, financial and insurance clients.
Key Areas of Responsibility:
· Set up and launch new display campaigns using the ad server
· Manage programmatic and data networks and systems, setting up and launching programmatic campaigns across multiple platforms
· Coordinate across multiple teams (Creative, Product, Content, Data) to ensure all campaign elements are provisioned prior to campaign launches.
· Provide inventory forecasts, optimization suggestions and regular campaign reporting
· Ad testing and implementation of standard display, video and mobile campaigns, monitoring delivery and troubleshooting campaigns and creative
· Keyword sourcing and selection, performance analysis and regular reporting
· Connecting campaigns to audience data for advanced targeting capabilities
· Analyze our inventory to identify missed revenue opportunities
· 3 years proven online display management advertising experience.
· High level of proficiency in MS Office particularly Excel
· Strong understanding of ad operations, demand partners and programmatic platforms
· In-depth experience with online media buys and online media sales, including CPM, Programmatic Guaranteed and Preferred deal campaigns.
· Experience in data management, report extraction & analysis
· Experience with behavioral targeting, retargeting, and programmatic sales
· Superior web analytical skills. Ability to identify business opportunities and strategies through thorough analysis of web statistics and usability tests
· Experience with Ad Server applications specifically Google Ad Manager
· Experience with Data Management Platforms (Adobe, Lotame) considered an asset
· Experience with reporting tools and reporting environments.
Required Soft Skills:
· Excellent independent problem-solver
· Strong time management and multi-tasking skills
· Must be detail-oriented
· French language an asset
What’s in it for you…
-We understand that there is life at work and life outside of work. Here are a few benefits we all benefit from that support us to be our creative best.
Fitness and wellness
-We provide discounts to nation-wide gyms, onsite gyms (when we’re in the office), an Employee and Family Assistance Program, as well as a virtual wellness program.
Benefits from Day 1
-Local in-office free gyms
-Employee and Family Assistance program
-Weekly virtual wellness events
-In addition to in-house training, we provide an annual lifestyle allowance of $1500 so you can grow your skills.
-Conferences & training budget
-Regular internal training programs
-Let us help you invest in your future with 3% matching towards your pension and multiple forms of income protection.
-Annual bonus structure
-3% CPP matching