VP, Demo Value & Analytics
Greater Toronto Area /
Finance – Operations /
TRADER Corporation is a trusted Canadian leader in online media, dealer and lender services. The company is comprised of AutoTrader.ca, AutoSync and Dealertrack Canada. AutoTrader.ca (AutoHebdo.net in Quebec) offers the largest inventory of new cars and used cars in Canada, receiving over 25 million monthly visits to its marketplace. With over 3,500 subscribers and counting, AutoSync is the largest and fastest growing dealer and OEM software provider in Canada. The platform's suite of connected automotive software solutions brings advertising, conversion and operational support together, synchronizing the entire retail process. AutoSync's diverse range of offerings includes: vAuto, EasyDeal, xtime, Motoinsight, Activix, TAdvantage and TRFFK. Dealertrack is Canada’s largest automotive financing portal, enhancing efficiency and profitability for all major segments of the automotive, marine, recreational vehicle, motorcycle and powersport retail industries. Over 6.5 million credit applications are submitted via the Dealertrack Canada portal each year. Visit tradercorporation.com to learn more..
AutoTrader is looking for a Vice President, Demo Value & Analytics, with strong data training and deep understanding of dealer operations. This person has expert level understanding on how automotive dealerships manage and optimize their spend between competing online & offline marketing channels such as marketplace, social, search, display, TV, etc. This highly strategic position will tibe the visionary behindredefining AutoTrader.ca’svalue story and act matter expert indealer facing conversations.
The successful candidate will lead the following demo value functions inAutoTrader.ca
· Front Line Sales Enablement– Revolutionize AutoTrader.ca’sdealer facing analyticsplatform and act as the external champion advocating for the value of our marketplace. He/she will guide & mentor our sales & marketing team (200+ FTE) as the subject matter expert in Automotive Advertising.
· Competitive Training–Leadsthe value / ROI story of the AutoTrader.ca marketplace and how they stack up against other competing automotive marketing channels. Be the eyes & ears and lead us in navigate the rapidly changing digital advertising landscape.
· Metrics Innovation– Leveraging our internal data science capabilities, continue to innovate and introduce new metrics that we use to support the value of our marketplace.
· Evolving Attribution – Working with external partners and diving deep into the wealth of internal dataavailable across our organization (AutoTrader.ca, AutoSync, DealerTrack), shape the future of attribution for the largest automotive marketplace in Canada.
What you bring to the table:
· Lead a team of 6 including a Data Scientist and 5 Performance Managers
· Post-secondary education in business, marketing, digital marketing or equivalent experience.
· 10+ years of experience in a digital advertising role, with an emphasis on SEM/SEO
· 10+ years managing online marketing campaigns and client relationships
· Strong knowledge of Google Analytics, Google AdWords, Network Display, Programmatic advertising and real time bidding systems and campaign budget management experience.
· Extensive knowledge of SEM/SEO best practices, including, but not limited to, web strategies designed to maximize conversions.
· Automotive marketplace experience is an asset, especially front-line salesexperience
· Required Soft Skills and Knowledge of sales and marketing techniques within an organization, strong problem solving skills, as well as excellent attention to detail.
· Expertise in digital analytics and reporting tools.
· Customer focused with exceptional active listening skills.
· Excellent written and verbal communications skills, with the ability to create a data driven story. Comfortable in client-facing situations, ability to conduct high profile client presentations
· Self –directed, rolls up the sleeves and overcomes obstacles.
· Ability to coach, develop and manage performance of the team
What’s in it for you…
-We understand that there is life at work and life outside of work. Here are a few benefits we all benefit from that support us to be our creative best.
Fitness and wellness
-We provide discounts to nation-wide gyms, onsite gyms (when we’re in the office), an Employee and Family Assistance Program, as well as a virtual wellness program.
Benefits from Day 1
-Local in-office free gyms
-Employee and Family Assistance program
-Weekly virtual wellness events
-In addition to in-house training, we provide an annual lifestyle allowance of $1500 so you can grow your skills.
-Conferences & training budget
-Regular internal training programs
-Let us help you invest in your future with 3% matching towards your pension and multiple forms of income protection.
-Annual bonus structure
-3% CPP matching