Product Manager - Integrations
Greater Toronto Area /
AutoSync – Activix /
TRADER Corporation is a trusted Canadian leader in online media, dealer and lender services. The company is comprised of AutoTrader.ca, AutoSync and Dealertrack Canada. AutoTrader.ca (AutoHebdo.net in Quebec) offers the largest inventory of new cars and used cars in Canada, receiving over 25 million monthly visits to its marketplace. With over 3,500 subscribers and counting, AutoSync is the largest and fastest growing dealer and OEM software provider in Canada. The platform's suite of connected automotive software solutions brings advertising, conversion and operational support together, synchronizing the entire retail process. AutoSync's diverse range of offerings includes: vAuto, EasyDeal, xtime, Motoinsight, Activix, TAdvantage and TRFFK. Dealertrack is Canada’s largest automotive financing portal, enhancing efficiency and profitability for all major segments of the automotive, marine, recreational vehicle, motorcycle and powersport retail industries. Over 6.5 million credit applications are submitted via the Dealertrack Canada portal each year. Visit tradercorporation.com to learn more..
What You'll Do:
- Work with customers, ecosystem partners, and internal stakeholders to identify integration needs and opportunities with the broader automotive software ecosystem.
- Lead and own roadmap priorities, business case, and commercial opportunity of roadmap offerings
- Create alignment with key stakeholders across the company working with Product Leadership
- Define requirements, manage prioritization to optimize time to value, and work closely with Engineering, Design, Service Delivery, and go-to-market teams to ensure smooth development and rollouts.
- Set measurable success metrics, work with analytics teams to build dashboards, and monitor product performance.
- Assess current competitor offerings, seeking opportunities for differentiation.
What you'll need:
- 2+ years of relevant work experience in software product design and development. Preferably in B2B SaaS.
- University or post-secondary degree in Engineering, Business, Computer Science, and/or related discipline
- Understands how to evaluate a commercial opportunity
- Demonstrated ability to create and personally drive the execution of plans to help achieve a corporation's goals
- Excellent presentation skills to take key business stakeholders through a strategic vision
- Strong time management skills and the ability to manage multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Communicate effectively through written and verbal mediums at all levels of the organization
- Some project management expertise with a demonstrated ability to drive projects forward and manage cross-functional teams to achieve a task
- Detailed and results-oriented with strong analytical skills
- Being fluently bilingual (French/English) would be an asset.
- Experience in the automotive industry would be an asset.
- Experience with CRM would be an asset.
What’s in it for you…
-We understand that there is life at work and life outside of work. Here are a few benefits we all benefit from that support us to be our creative best.
Fitness and wellness
-We provide discounts to nation-wide gyms, onsite gyms (when we’re in the office), an Employee and Family Assistance Program, as well as a virtual wellness program.
Benefits from Day 1
-Local in-office free gyms
-Employee and Family Assistance program
-Weekly virtual wellness events
-In addition to in-house training, we provide an annual lifestyle allowance of $1500 so you can grow your skills.
-Conferences & training budget
-Regular internal training programs
-Let us help you invest in your future with 3% matching towards your pension and multiple forms of income protection.
-Annual bonus structure
-3% CPP matching