Client Success Manager
Greater Toronto Area /
AutoSync – TRFFK/Paid Advertising /
TRADER Corporation is a trusted Canadian leader in online media, dealer and lender services. The company is comprised of AutoTrader.ca, AutoSync and Dealertrack Canada. AutoTrader.ca (AutoHebdo.net in Quebec) offers the largest inventory of new cars and used cars in Canada, receiving over 25 million monthly visits to its marketplace. With over 3,500 subscribers and counting, AutoSync is the largest and fastest growing dealer and OEM software provider in Canada. The platform's suite of connected automotive software solutions brings advertising, conversion and operational support together, synchronizing the entire retail process. AutoSync's diverse range of offerings includes: vAuto, EasyDeal, xtime, Motoinsight, Activix, TAdvantage and TRFFK. Dealertrack is Canada’s largest automotive financing portal, enhancing efficiency and profitability for all major segments of the automotive, marine, recreational vehicle, motorcycle and powersport retail industries. Over 6.5 million credit applications are submitted via the Dealertrack Canada portal each year. Visit tradercorporation.com to learn more..
We are seeking an energetic and experienced Client Success Manager. This highly motivated individual will be responsible for developing & maintaining existing customer relationships while driving performance across AutoSync’s Digital Advertising, Digital Retail, Website and SEO product lines.
We are seeking a candidate that has proven success in developing strategic relationships in organizations leading to high retention rates, high adoption, and expansion opportunities.
This role will proactively engage in the day-to-day management of the account, including strategic account planning, performance reviews, training, technical acumen, and customer success issue resolution. This role will work directly with Sales, Marketing, and Management within the Dealership.
This position is designed for a person who has a high attention to detail, strives for customer success and satisfaction, is articulate and credible, and metrics driven.
Key Areas of Responsibility
1. Business Strategy - Develop a clear understanding of client’s business goals. Craft and implement an effective digital strategy (website, digital advertising, SEO) that delivers performance in line with client’s business goals. Track performance, provide analysis, and become a trusted consultant and advisor.
2. Conducting Monthly Performance Reviews - Consistent completion of performance reviews as per account guidelines to maintain client relationship and monitor effective performance of client’s product suite. Audit product performance and take steps to align execution with strategy.
3. Customer Engagement, Growth and Retention - Building trust and strong relationships with the dealer. Ensure high levels of product adoption where applicable. Identify opportunities for growth within account portfolio. Mitigate potential churn through proactive retention efforts, and in the event of account cancellation, ensure a high rate of account retention.
4. Salesforce & System Compliance - Internal Process Adherence and ensure correct and timely updates within Salesforce.
5. Dealership Training - Train dealership personnel to ensure strong adoption and engagement with AutoSync software products. Present best practices and establish repeatable processes compatible with dealership selling strategies. Ensure training is engaging and interactive. Provide refresher/new feature training to dealerships as required.
Education, Experience and Technical Skillsl skills
• 2+ years of work experience in digital marketing. Good knowledge of Website Solutions (CSS, HTML5, User Experience, Browser Compatibility, Landing Page Conversion Optimization), Paid Advertising (Google Ads, Facebook Ads), and/or SEO.
• And/or 2+ years automotive industry experience
• And/or 2+ years account management experience
• Knowledge of Google Analytics is preferred
• Google Adwords, Facebook Ads Certifications preferred.
• Ability to use quantitative & qualitative metrics to communicate progress, identify meaningful trends & make compelling recommendations
• Experience in online media planning, media buying or campaign management would be an asset.
• Bilingual (English/French) is an asset.
Required Soft Skills and Competencies
• Excellent presentation and communication skills
• Strategic & Collaborative; gets the bigger picture – can work with internal & external teams to bring alignment
• Ability to communicate a vision and deliver on it
• Credible; does what he/she says he/she is going to do.
• Team player
• Highly professional with incredible energy and enthusiasm
What’s in it for you…
-We understand that there is life at work and life outside of work. Here are a few benefits we all benefit from that support us to be our creative best.
Fitness and wellness
-We provide discounts to nation-wide gyms, onsite gyms (when we’re in the office), an Employee and Family Assistance Program, as well as a virtual wellness program.
Benefits from Day 1
-Local in-office free gyms
-Employee and Family Assistance program
-Weekly virtual wellness events
-In addition to in-house training, we provide an annual lifestyle allowance of $1500 so you can grow your skills.
-Conferences & training budget
-Regular internal training programs
-Let us help you invest in your future with 3% matching towards your pension and multiple forms of income protection.
-Annual bonus structure
-3% CPP matching