AutoSync – Sales /
TRADER Corporation is a trusted Canadian leader in online media, dealer and lender services. The company is comprised of AutoTrader.ca, AutoSync and Dealertrack Canada. AutoTrader.ca (AutoHebdo.net in Quebec) offers the largest inventory of new cars and used cars in Canada, receiving over 25 million monthly visits to its marketplace. With over 3,500 subscribers and counting, AutoSync is the largest and fastest growing dealer and OEM software provider in Canada. The platform's suite of connected automotive software solutions brings advertising, conversion and operational support together, synchronizing the entire retail process. AutoSync's diverse range of offerings includes: vAuto, EasyDeal, xtime, Motoinsight, Activix, TAdvantage and TRFFK. Dealertrack is Canada’s largest automotive financing portal, enhancing efficiency and profitability for all major segments of the automotive, marine, recreational vehicle, motorcycle and powersport retail industries. Over 6.5 million credit applications are submitted via the Dealertrack Canada portal each year. Visit tradercorporation.com to learn more..
Summary of Job
Deliver professional sales, administration and customer support to the Sales team. To be the primary support for the vital print & on-line lead generation process. As a secondary customer contact tier, answer inbound customer calls (sales) and place outbound customer calls (sales/collection) as required. In addition, this position is responsible for production and analyzing the daily, weekly and monthly call statistics reports. Preparation and execution of features and flyer schedules including pagination, assist in the preparation and calculation of monthly sales quotas.
Key Areas of Responsibility
· Provide complete support to the sales team. Fill in as a Sales Rep when the rep is out of the office.
· Assist the sales team with insertion orders and processing weekly invoices.
· Responsible for significant lead generation by thoroughly reviewing assigned newspapers, updating the database, and distributing leads daily to Sales Reps. In addition, preparing call stats and lead generation reports to maximize resources.
· Generate daily, weekly and monthly log in sheets and creating the call stats reports.
· Processing mailers, fax-outs and email blasts to the existing clients and prospects.
Education, Experience and Technical skills
· High School Graduate with some college courses (required)
· Administrative Assistant Certificate or equivalent
· 2 or more years of Administrative Assistant Experience
· Advanced English skill, both written and spoken Advanced knowledge of Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook with intermediate internet skills (required)
Required Soft Skills and Competencies
· Requires strong organization skills and the ability to communicate well with co-workers, supervisors, readers and advertisers.
· A self-motivated employee with a positive work attitude that is detail oriented and works well under pressure. Ability to multi-task and work independently with minimum supervision.
What’s in it for you…
-We understand that there is life at work and life outside of work. Here are a few benefits we all benefit from that support us to be our creative best.
Fitness and wellness
-We provide discounts to nation-wide gyms, onsite gyms (when we’re in the office), an Employee and Family Assistance Program, as well as a virtual wellness program.
Benefits from Day 1
-Local in-office free gyms
-Employee and Family Assistance program
-Weekly virtual wellness events
-In addition to in-house training, we provide an annual lifestyle allowance of $1500 so you can grow your skills.
-Conferences & training budget
-Regular internal training programs
-Let us help you invest in your future with 3% matching towards your pension and multiple forms of income protection.
-Annual bonus structure
-3% CPP matching