Sr. Sales and Service Optimization Analyst
Greater Toronto Area /
AutoSync – Sales /
TRADER Corporation is a trusted Canadian leader in online media, dealer and lender services. The company is comprised of AutoTrader.ca, AutoSync and Dealertrack Canada. AutoTrader.ca (AutoHebdo.net in Quebec) offers the largest inventory of new cars and used cars in Canada, receiving over 25 million monthly visits to its marketplace. With over 3,500 subscribers and counting, AutoSync is the largest and fastest growing dealer and OEM software provider in Canada. The platform's suite of connected automotive software solutions brings advertising, conversion and operational support together, synchronizing the entire retail process. AutoSync's diverse range of offerings includes: vAuto, EasyDeal, xtime, Motoinsight, Activix, TAdvantage and TRFFK. Dealertrack is Canada’s largest automotive financing portal, enhancing efficiency and profitability for all major segments of the automotive, marine, recreational vehicle, motorcycle and powersport retail industries. Over 6.5 million credit applications are submitted via the Dealertrack Canada portal each year. Visit tradercorporation.com to learn more..
The Senior Sales Optimization Analyst is the subject matter expert to the Sales Operations Team, ensuring the management of sales and business analytics and assisting with standard business and process requirements for the Sales & Service Operations Group. The position requires the Sr. Sales Optimization Analyst to focus on sales compensation management, channel and territory analysis, sales data analytics and assist with campaign management. The position is responsible for analyzing and reporting on performance to improve results and facilitate future goal setting as well as reviewing current processes to improve efficiency, quality, and accuracy.
The role requires a good understanding of systems including Excel & Salesforce.com, the ability to understand as well as draw conclusions and recommendations from the data, and the ability to produce polished reports/presentations.
Key Areas of Responsibility
Sales Compensation and Assignment Management
· Manage the sales compensation platform ‘Anaplan'
· Perform System Admin duties and manage user list
· Data integration maintenance and validation of transferred data
· Maintain sales organization Hierarchy to ensure revenue reporting accuracy
· Manage the Targets module within Anaplan
· Responsible for the Sales compensation process (OTE/OVP) for accurate commission payment across different sales roles
· Recommend and lead Platform Enhancements (new features, reports, dashboards) and Expansions (bringing on new roles into Anaplan)
· Maintain sales hierarchy, Sales, and territory assignments for all Sales Channels/role categories
· Act as system admin backup as an when required
Channel & Territory Analysis
· Prepare and distribute reports (statistical data) from the outside and inside sales operations teams nationally
· Provide daily, weekly, monthly updates on productivity and performance to the Director
· Perform on-going analysis including tracking and analyzing performance by individual and by team, for all channels, and reporting actual performance to standards; analyze performance trends and impact on goal achievements
· Make recommendations for changes to assignments to improve performance and contribute to campaign planning
Ad-hoc Reporting and Projects
· Manage ad-hoc reporting/analysis as required by the Sales & Service Operations team
· Work cross-functionally across the organization to fully understand business objectives and apply analytics in support of projects and to ensure efficient and effective problem solving and issue resolution. Drive process improvement through new analytic approaches and creative thinking
· Ensure understanding/knowledge of products, processes and procedures is at a level required to provide strong recommendations
· Support the Sales Operations team with processes and system knowledge.
· Manage, lead and coach the team, delegating tasks as required, and acting as the SME
· Ensure current processes are relevant and make recommendations as to when processes should be updated or revised
· Communicate with internal customers if concerns are escalated. Determine whether escalation needs to be made to the Director
· Ensure services and processes are followed by the team and ensure the team meets the customer expectation and delivers results
· Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Computer Science, or equivalent experience
· Minimum 5 years’ experience in an analyst function. (R)
· Anaplan (strongly preferred) or other Sales Compensation platforms
· Strong analytical / computer skills – Excel, ERP systems, Database theory, and the ability to extract information into user friendly formats. (R)
· Advanced Excel skills (R)
· Minimum 2+ years relevant CRM experience (A)
· Experience working with Salesforce (A)
· Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both oral and written
· Ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks and meet deadlines
· Ability to work in a high pressure and face paced environment
· Work under minimal supervision and interact at all organizational levels.
· Ability to learn quickly and identify new problems
· Self-starter with the ability to work autonomously
· Demonstrates strong analytical skills, able to analyze new data, draw conclusions and communicate recommendations
· Previous leadership and coaching experience (A)
What’s in it for you…
-We understand that there is life at work and life outside of work. Here are a few benefits we all benefit from that support us to be our creative best.
Fitness and wellness
-We provide discounts to nation-wide gyms, onsite gyms (when we’re in the office), an Employee and Family Assistance Program, as well as a virtual wellness program.
Benefits from Day 1
-Local in-office free gyms
-Employee and Family Assistance program
-Weekly virtual wellness events
-In addition to in-house training, we provide an annual lifestyle allowance of $1500 so you can grow your skills.
-Conferences & training budget
-Regular internal training programs
-Let us help you invest in your future with 3% matching towards your pension and multiple forms of income protection.
-Annual bonus structure
-3% CPP matching