Greater Toronto Area /
People & Culture – Admin Services /
TRADER Corporation is a trusted Canadian leader in online media, dealer and lender services. The company is comprised of AutoTrader.ca, AutoSync and Dealertrack Canada. AutoTrader.ca (AutoHebdo.net in Quebec) offers the largest inventory of new cars and used cars in Canada, receiving over 25 million monthly visits to its marketplace. With over 3,500 subscribers and counting, AutoSync is the largest and fastest growing dealer and OEM software provider in Canada. The platform's suite of connected automotive software solutions brings advertising, conversion and operational support together, synchronizing the entire retail process. AutoSync's diverse range of offerings includes: vAuto, EasyDeal, xtime, Motoinsight, Activix, TAdvantage and TRFFK. Dealertrack is Canada’s largest automotive financing portal, enhancing efficiency and profitability for all major segments of the automotive, marine, recreational vehicle, motorcycle and powersport retail industries. Over 6.5 million credit applications are submitted via the Dealertrack Canada portal each year. Visit tradercorporation.com to learn more..
Do you like data? Do you like generating insights from data? Can you whip off an accurate comprehensive report in the blink of an eye?
TRADER is currently seeking a HR Analyst, (Reporting and Analytics) to join the TRADER People and Culture team. The HR Analyst will deliver analytical models representing key people metrics. Reporting to the Director, People & Culture, the incumbent’s responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
Running recurring HR reports, while validating & ensuring the data is accurate. Generate and present valuable insights from the data. Reports include the following:
- Monthly Headcount and turnover reporting
- Employee listings, exit reports, leave reports & contract report
- Statistics Canada and other government reporting
- Employee engagement data reporting
- Talent Acquisition & Talent Enablement reporting
- Responsible for Compensation Metrics and Documentation
- Compa-ratio analysis
- Building Sales Compensation Guides and Bonus Program Documentation
- Preparing bonus & salary files
- Running the annual salary increase program
- Building the annual HR Salary & Benefits Budget – tracking to YTD.
- Participating in different annual compensation surveys
- System Reporting
- Having a solid understanding of all WorkForce Now Systems and running reports from all modules.
What You’ll Need:
- 4 years of experience working with HR systems, namely WorkForce Now.
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering, computer science, mathematics, or equivalent.
- Advanced skills in MS Office tools, with an expert level in Access and Excel including the ability to build macros
- Capable and comfortable operating independently with minimal supervision, able to work through new tasks
- Excellent analytical skills
- Strong attention to detail with accuracy
- Ability to work in teams and collaborate virtually
- Proven success in multi-tasking, prioritizing between competing priorities, and adapting to change
- Strong ability to adapt and learn new skills, technologies, and approaches
- Proven organizational skills with an ability to balance competing priorities
- Ability to manage highly confidential information
- Sense of initiative, autonomy, and attention to detail
- Good organizational skills and ability to work simultaneously on several projects
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
What’s in it for you…
-We understand that there is life at work and life outside of work. Here are a few benefits we all benefit from that support us to be our creative best.
Fitness and wellness
-We provide discounts to nation-wide gyms, onsite gyms (when we’re in the office), an Employee and Family Assistance Program, as well as a virtual wellness program.
Benefits from Day 1
-Local in-office free gyms
-Employee and Family Assistance program
-Weekly virtual wellness events
-In addition to in-house training, we provide an annual lifestyle allowance of $1500 so you can grow your skills.
-Conferences & training budget
-Regular internal training programs
-Let us help you invest in your future with 3% matching towards your pension and multiple forms of income protection.
-Annual bonus structure
-3% CPP matching