Toronto, ON /
AutoSync – Websites /
TRADER Corporation is a trusted Canadian leader in online media, dealer and lender services. The company is comprised of AutoTrader.ca, AutoSync and Dealertrack Canada. AutoTrader.ca (AutoHebdo.net in Quebec) offers the largest inventory of new cars and used cars in Canada, receiving over 25 million monthly visits to its marketplace. With over 3,500 subscribers and counting, AutoSync is the largest and fastest growing dealer and OEM software provider in Canada. The platform's suite of connected automotive software solutions brings advertising, conversion and operational support together, synchronizing the entire retail process. AutoSync's diverse range of offerings includes: vAuto, EasyDeal, xtime, Motoinsight, Activix, TAdvantage and TRFFK. Dealertrack is Canada’s largest automotive financing portal, enhancing efficiency and profitability for all major segments of the automotive, marine, recreational vehicle, motorcycle and powersport retail industries. Over 6.5 million credit applications are submitted via the Dealertrack Canada portal each year. Visit tradercorporation.com to learn more..
The SEO manager supports strategy and execution of search engine optimization & content marketing solutions for dealer websites. This role will involve in-depth analysis of the client’s digital marketing footprint, as well as competitive analysis to uncover missed opportunities that will help the dealer grow their business. This position will spend the majority of time auditing and planning SEO recommendations, creating and managing SEO workflow, and creating performance reports for clients.
Key Areas of Responsibility:
The SEO Manager is responsible for building the strategy, leading the execution, and reporting on the performance of search engine optimization in order to drive customer acquisition and growth for our clients’ websites.
They will lead our SEO practice, work as a subject-matter expert within our agile teams, inspiring and motivating teams as we reimagine the digital experience and enhance the customer experience for dealerships across Canada. This position reports to the Senior Manager, SEO Services.
What You'll Be Doing
- Develop, manage, and execute SEO & Content Marketing strategy for our clients to improve SERP rankings and increase traffic.
- Management of partnerships with Content Writers, External content agency and SEO Specialists to produce new content and update existing content for landing pages, blogs & social media posts.
- Manage client communication, prepare & conduct performance reviews
- Review and analyze our web and mobile sites for areas that can be improved and optimized for maximum SEO benefit.
- Compile and present SEO guidelines and raise the knowledge of SEO best practices and impact across teams.
- Keep updated on both white hat and black hat SEO strategies to ensure we stay within search engine guidelines.
- Remain current with algorithm changes to Google or other search platforms.
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, marketing, or a related field
- 5+ years’ experience in SEO, content marketing & Local Search (preferably in the Automotive sector).
- 2+ years’ of demonstrated success in client consulting or leading teams.
- Strong knowledge of Google Search Console, Google Analytics, Looker Studio, other SEO tools (SEM Rush, Screaming Frog, Bright Local). SEO experience covers key areas such as link building, keyword search, canonicalization, on-page optimization, off-page optimization, and site audits.
- High care factor about performance, quality of results, analytics and data-driven decisions, using the right tools and best practices.
- Strong analytical mind and a passion for metrics and KPIs.
- Self-motivated, proactive and exceptional problem-solving skills.
- Must work comfortably in a cross-functional setting and with senior business executives.
What’s in it for you…
-We understand that there is life at work and life outside of work. Here are a few benefits we all benefit from that support us to be our creative best.
Fitness and wellness
-We provide discounts to nation-wide gyms, onsite gyms (when we’re in the office), an Employee and Family Assistance Program, as well as a virtual wellness program.
Benefits from Day 1
-Local in-office free gyms
-Employee and Family Assistance program
-Weekly virtual wellness events
-In addition to in-house training, we provide an annual lifestyle allowance of $1500 so you can grow your skills.
-Conferences & training budget
-Regular internal training programs
-Let us help you invest in your future with 3% matching towards your pension and multiple forms of income protection.
-Annual bonus structure
-3% CPP matching