Account Manager - Inside
Sales – Inside Sales /
TRADER Corporation is a trusted Canadian leader in online media, dealer and lender services. The company is comprised of AutoTrader.ca, AutoSync and Dealertrack Canada. AutoTrader.ca (AutoHebdo.net in Quebec) offers the largest inventory of new cars and used cars in Canada, receiving over 25 million monthly visits to its marketplace. With over 3,500 subscribers and counting, AutoSync is the largest and fastest growing dealer and OEM software provider in Canada. The platform's suite of connected automotive software solutions brings advertising, conversion and operational support together, synchronizing the entire retail process. AutoSync's diverse range of offerings includes: vAuto, EasyDeal, xtime, Motoinsight, Activix, TAdvantage and TRFFK. Dealertrack is Canada’s largest automotive financing portal, enhancing efficiency and profitability for all major segments of the automotive, marine, recreational vehicle, motorcycle and powersport retail industries. Over 6.5 million credit applications are submitted via the Dealertrack Canada portal each year. Visit tradercorporation.com to learn more..
We are looking for a Account Manager, Inside for the largest automotive marketplace in Canada.
This position is responsible for growing revenues via effective inside selling techniques for all existing Trader Corporation Commercial Customers. The mandate is to maintain and build a current client base by ensuring all customer contacts are maximized for best results. In addition, this position will serve as the primary business contact for assigned clients and is responsible for consistently providing excellent customer service to accounts and ensuring that customers’ needs are exceeded in terms of customer satisfaction. This position will be responsible for Dealer Groups and Independent Dealers’ sales revenue via various media streams online and in specialty segments with the main focus on DSS products.
What you’ll do…
· Consistently achieves weekly, monthly, and quarterly sales targets through outbound call management.
· Develops customer accounts by proactively gathering and reviewing information to identify high-level sales opportunities.
· Focuses on the achievement of customer satisfaction, revenue generation within the existing client base, and long-term account goals in line with Trader’s vision.
· Effectively prepares prior to calling on the customer; conducts effective needs assessment and designs proposals to address the customer’s specific needs and maximizes business potential.
· Discusses advertising needs with customers; understands and promotes Trader products and services relevant to each customer in relation to the customer’s own business objectives.
· Understands customers' wants so they can create a need and sell on value instead of just product-based selling; demonstrates a continued personal concern for the customer in order to remind the customer of the value of Trader.
· Responsible for all client communications, conflict resolution, and compliance on client deliverables and revenue; ensures that client issues are dealt with in an efficient manner while maintaining excellent customer relations; responds to client’s needs with a sense of urgency
· Maintains strong knowledge of new and existing Trader product offerings.
· Proactively calls on existing accounts to ensure penetration of client base and maintenance of existing client revenue; identifies correct priorities and schedules calls accordingly.
· Initiates post-sales activities to ensure advertising solutions continue to satisfy the customer’s needs.
· Contributes information to Trader’s market strategy by monitoring competitive products and reactions from clients; recommends new solutions and services by evaluating current solutions and identifying needs to be filled.
· Meets overall sales targets and objectives for a specific client base.
· Maintains sufficient customer records to ensure proper account administration.
· Prepares a variety of status reports, including activity, closings, follow-up, KPI’s and adherence to goals/targets.
· Presents and negotiates rates with clients.
· Ensures all documentation and reports are complete, accurate, and submitted to other departments within assigned timelines
What you bring to the table…
Education and Experience:
· Diploma / Bachelor's degree in Business or Marketing.
· 3-5 years of competitive sales experience
· Minimum 3 years of experience as an Account Manager
· Proven results and consistency in achieving/exceeding sales targets.
· Experience in intangible, media, and internet product sales.
· Advertising or Marketing experience
· Must have demonstrative consecutive growth as an Account Manager
· Has proven positive performance trends during their experience as an Account Manager
Technical Skills and Competencies:
· Ability to maximize results by systematically managing an account plan
· Driven to produce by increasing sales to existing accounts
· Ability to work the system for the customer by using internal resources to find solutions for clients
· Ability to educate customers through structured training
· Promotes customer relations by soliciting feedback and responding to inquiries at any hour; ability to solve problems before they get escalated (R)
· Capable of developing relevant product knowledge specific to customer needs
· Ability to tailor the image to fit customer expectations by adapting to different situations with sincerity and realism
· Ability to immediately engage customers with an enthusiastic and persuasive presentation style.
· Intermediate level computer skills in Microsoft Office and computer tools
· People skills; effective team player with strong communication (verbal & written) and listening skills.
· Strong time and resource management skills along with organizational skills; ability to prioritize and quickly respond to customer requests.
· Self-Development skills.
· Problem-solving and analytical skills.
What’s in it for you…
-We understand that there is life at work and life outside of work. Here are a few benefits we all benefit from that support us to be our creative best.
Fitness and wellness
-We provide discounts to nation-wide gyms, onsite gyms (when we’re in the office), an Employee and Family Assistance Program, as well as a virtual wellness program.
Benefits from Day 1
-Local in-office free gyms
-Employee and Family Assistance program
-Weekly virtual wellness events
-In addition to in-house training, we provide an annual lifestyle allowance of $1500 so you can grow your skills.
-Conferences & training budget
-Regular internal training programs
-Let us help you invest in your future with 3% matching towards your pension and multiple forms of income protection.
-Annual bonus structure
-3% CPP matching