OEM Implementation Specialist
Greater Toronto Area /
AutoSync – AutoSync /
TRADER Corporation is a trusted Canadian leader in online media, dealer and lender services. The company is comprised of AutoTrader.ca, AutoSync and Dealertrack Canada. AutoTrader.ca (AutoHebdo.net in Quebec) offers the largest inventory of new cars and used cars in Canada, receiving over 25 million monthly visits to its marketplace. With over 3,500 subscribers and counting, AutoSync is the largest and fastest growing dealer and OEM software provider in Canada. The platform's suite of connected automotive software solutions brings advertising, conversion and operational support together, synchronizing the entire retail process. AutoSync's diverse range of offerings includes: vAuto, EasyDeal, xtime, Motoinsight, Activix, TAdvantage and TRFFK. Dealertrack is Canada’s largest automotive financing portal, enhancing efficiency and profitability for all major segments of the automotive, marine, recreational vehicle, motorcycle and powersport retail industries. Over 6.5 million credit applications are submitted via the Dealertrack Canada portal each year. Visit tradercorporation.com to learn more..
This Specialist will be responsible to ensure a smooth customer onboarding experience and will be accountable to reach a high level of customer engagement. The Online Onboarding Consultant will review customer accounts in order to view what products have been purchased and provide key features and benefits of the products purchased, taking the customer through the initial product set up and training. This role will demonstrate subject matter expertise in recommending and implementing best practices to publish the inventory on the marketplace and/or on the customers website. The OOC will be responsible to optimize the onboarding process and experience for customers and will play a vital role in how TRADER is perceived by customers
Key areas of responsibility are:
· A consultative approach to acquire an in depth understanding of our customers business to provide guidance on how Trader products will improve Dealership performance.
· Customer communications and compliance on customers deliverables and ensure that customers issues are dealt with in an efficient manner.
· Defining, planning, scheduling and controls the Dealer Core and /or PURL Lite (and associated a la carte products), launch activities, applying creative and strategic thinking, technical and project management skills to satisfy project requirements.
· Take ownership of the customer experience by discussing customer products and maximize customer knowledge of product offerings, providing support with the initial product set up and arranging online training sessions on products, processes, and policies to customer and provide technical support when required.
· Guide dealers with online inventory positioning and enhancements required to generate optimal leads.
· Promoting the value-added aspects of products and services. Provide a strong level of customer service, product knowledge and building a level of trust to optimize onboarding experience for customers.
· Build and maintain strong customer relationships and handle all training related inquiries.
· Focus on achieving and maintaining customer satisfaction. Have strong knowledge of TRADER product offerings in order to develop or strengthen customer business and practices.
· Analyze and identify gaps in order to maximize customer business.
· Contributes information by monitoring reactions from clients, recommending new solutions and services to the Sales team.
· Review customer account in Salesforce in order to be familiar with customer product suite to ensure you are prepared prior to engaging with the customer
· Maintain customer records to ensure proper account administration.
· Prepare a variety of status reports, including onboarding activity, KPI’s and adherence to goals and targets.
What you’ll need:
· Minimum of 2-3years with customer support experience
· knowledge of TRADER products and processes
· 1-2 years of Automotive experience
· Advertising and marketing experience
· Experience in Onboarding/Training of customers
· Proven results and consistency in achieving/exceeding targets and KPI’s
· Fluent in both English and French an asset.
Required Soft Skills
· Ability to immediately engage customers with enthusiastic and persuasive presentation style
· Ability to use internal resources to find solutions for customers
· Capable of developing relevant product knowledge specific to customer needs
· Knowledge of Sales process
· Effective team player with strong communication (verbal & written) and listening skills
· Strong time and organizational skills with the ability to prioritize and quickly respond to customer requests
· Charismatic, engaging, customer centric
What’s in it for you…
-We understand that there is life at work and life outside of work. Here are a few benefits we all benefit from that support us to be our creative best.
Fitness and wellness
-We provide discounts to nation-wide gyms, onsite gyms (when we’re in the office), an Employee and Family Assistance Program, as well as a virtual wellness program.
Benefits from Day 1
-Local in-office free gyms
-Employee and Family Assistance program
-Weekly virtual wellness events
-In addition to in-house training, we provide an annual lifestyle allowance of $1500 so you can grow your skills.
-Conferences & training budget
-Regular internal training programs
-Let us help you invest in your future with 3% matching towards your pension and multiple forms of income protection.
-Annual bonus structure
-3% CPP matching