Sales Account Coordinator, Manitoba (Entry Level)
Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada
Sales – Sales Operations
Get your foot in the door of two of the most exciting industries this generation has to offer: Cars & Technology. Kickstart your career with a tech company that’s in high-growth mode. Whether it be Sales, Inside Sales, Customer Support or Quality Assurance, we have opportunities available to individuals who are driven enough to take it, so apply now and show us what you can do.
Don’t believe us? Check out the story and growth of one of our amazing team members: https://goo.gl/4Svbj9
Why Work with Us?
We want you to grow with us. That means: none of those part-time hours or contract positions; we are offering full-time permanent positions with full benefits. How can you grow if you don’t have stability?
Find out more about us and our awesome benefits at: work.traderev.com
As our Sales Account Coordinator, you will be on the ground using our app day in and day out, assisting our customers with loading and launching their cars on our online auction platform. With a phone and laptop in hand, you are taking pictures and short videos (“Capturing”) of our customers’ vehicles and ensuring that all the necessary information is accurate (did we mention that one of our core values is being honest?). The ideal candidate is self-motivated, reliable, punctual, detail-oriented, excellent communicator with a high sense of integrity that embodies excellent customer service with a mixture of tech savviness.
- Actively visit different dealerships to collect data and capture (take pictures, videos and information) wholesale vehicles for auctions on TradeRev
- Conduct thorough assessments of the condition on various makes and models of vehicles
- Launch (posting car profiles of) new vehicles on the app for our Dealers
- Assist with car appraisals
- Ensure vehicles have arrived, in accordance with the ‘Arrived Vehicles List’
- Assist in presentations with sales representatives
- Provide training and resolve any technological issues with Dealers
- Support the sign up process of new clients, as well as maintaining and strengthening our current relationships
- Other duties as needed
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Secondary School Diploma required; College Degree preferred
- Must possess a valid Canadian driver’s license with access to reliable transportation
- Must have and maintain a good driving record
- Experience in providing superior customer service
- Ability to build and maintain strong working relationships with current and prospective clients
- Ability to manage multiple client accounts
- Experience and comfort with web and mobile technology
- Excellent interpersonal, negotiation and communication skills with strong attention to detail
- Ability to maintain calm and diplomatic in dispute resolution situations
- Autonomous, punctual, pro-active and a team player
We thank all interested candidates; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
TradeRev is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity.
TradeRev is committed to providing employment in accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act. Any assessment and selection materials or processes used during the recruitment process will be available in an accessible format to applicants with disabilities, upon request. If contacted for an interview, please advise Human Resources if you require disability-related accommodation.