Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Support – Arbitration
TradeRev has changed the automotive industry with its revolutionary product. Built as a multi-platform live auction app, TradeRev’s online automotive remarketing system has made a huge impact in the industry and has acquired quick user adoption with a fast-growing client base. As a subsidiary of KAR Auction Services, Inc. and partnering with our sister company ADESA, we are continuing to expand TradeRev’s footprint in the dealer-to-dealer online space in the US and Canadian markets.
Why Work with Us?
Whether your Fun is in working with new technology, learning skills, collaborating with awesomely talented people or growing into a Specialist, Team Lead or People Manager, we want to feed this fire in you. If you have the work ethic, skill and motivation, we will help you find a path that leads you where your passion wants to go. So come on; let's have Fun together.
Our Core Values: We are FHAB. Fun. Honest. Accountable. Brave.
Take a look at our other benefits here: http://work.traderev.com/
TradeRev is looking for an Arbitration Coordinator who will be responsible for all aspects of the resolution of customer claims & complaints with regards to vehicles sold through the TradeRev system. The position requires the management of timely arbitration between buyers and sellers with the goal of reaching a successful resolution based on auction arbitration policies. In addition, the Arbitration Coordinator will manage the post-sale inspection process.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Accurately document customer claims & complaints.
- Arrange vehicle inspections and diagnosis based on complaints and obtain second opinions where necessary.
- Gather all relevant information necessary to facilitate a negotiation and resolution between buyer and seller.
- Possess an intimate knowledge of auction arbitration policies and be able to advise customer of these policies and of the arbitration process.
- Arrive at mutually acceptable resolutions through negotiation of repairs and/or price adjustments in order to keep vehicles sold and avoid sale cancellations.
- Be aware of relevant legislation as it relates to the sale of goods and the motor vehicle dealers acts of various provinces.
- Maintain accurate and complete files on all customer claims, complaints and resolution details.
- Be aware of industry trends with regards to arbitration policy including an awareness of competitor policy, NAAA policy and changes to these policies.
- Work closely with the TradeRev arbitrators and sales team to ensure continuity of communication and customer service.
- Perform other duties as assigned by management.
Qualifications & Education Requirements:
- High School Diploma or equivalent required; Bachelors degree preferred.
- Experience with dispute resolution or automotive, mechanical or body shop; auto auction experience an asset
- Experience with automobile brands, equipment, mechanics and structure.
- Must have a superior dispute resolution orientation.
- Strong verbal and written communication skill required.
- Effective report writing and composition skills required.
- Experience and working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications including Excel, Word and Outlook.
- Strong management and organization skills.
- Knowledge of health and safety practices and policies.
- Ability to speak French fluently is an asset, but not a requirement, for this position.
We thank all applicants for their interest. Only candidates selected for an interview will be considered.
TradeRev is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity. TradeRev is committed to providing employment in accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act. Any assessment and selection materia or processes used during the recruitment process will be available in an accessible format to applicants with disabilities, upon request. If contacted for an interview, please advise Human Resources if you require disability-related accommodation.