Software Test Engineer (Android)
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Development – Quality Assurance
TradeRev is a revolutionary vehicle appraisal and auctioning application. We are the market leader who has changed the way cars are sold in North America and the UK.
As our Software Test Engineer in our mobile team, you will be heavily involved in optimizing the quality of our product and processes to help drive TradeRev forward.
Find your Fun
Whether your Fun is in working with new technology, learning skills, collaborating with awesomely talented people or growing into a Specialist, Team Lead or People Manager, we want to feed this fire in you.
If you have the work ethic, skill and motivation, we will help you find a path that leads you where your passion wants to go.
So come on; let's have Fun together.
Our Core Values: Fun. Honest. Accountable. Brave.
Take a look at our other benefits here: http://work.traderev.com/
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Develop and maintain required mobile automation infrastructure to support new product/service feature testing.
- Collaborate with developers and other team members to define and agree on test scope, strategy and production simulation.
- Analyze product feature requirements and write appropriate test cases to enhance product test coverage.
- Troubleshoot and investigate automated test and product issues.
- Analyze and develop new automated testing strategies to enhance current test automation.
Skills & Qualifications:
- Minimum 2 years in software development or test automation development.
- Proficient in Java or other Object-Oriented languages.
- Experience with Mobile Application testing and/or development You have experience with automated test frameworks such as Espresso (preferred) or Appium
- Knowledge of Test Engineering methodologies
- Understanding of Agile methodology, Scrum techniques and test-driven development.
- Experience with CI execution of mobile tests in a cloud environment
Nice to Haves:
- Experience with AWS
- Experience with Jenkins
We thank all applicants for their interest. Only candidates selected for an interview will be considered.
TradeRev is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity.
TradeRev is committed to providing employment in accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act. Any assessment and selection materials or processes used during the recruitment process will be available in an accessible format to applicants with disabilities, upon request. If contacted for an interview, please advise Human Resources if you require disability-related accommodation.