Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Development – Software Development
TradeRev is a revolutionary vehicle appraisal and auctioning application. We are the market leader who has changed the way cars are sold in North America and the UK.
Why Work with Us?
Whether your Fun is in working with new technology, learning skills, collaborating with awesomely talented people or growing into a Specialist, Team Lead or People Manager, we want to feed this fire in you. If you have the work ethic, skill and motivation, we will help you find a path that leads you where your passion wants to go. So come on; let's have Fun together.
Take a look at our other benefits here: http://work.traderev.com/
Our Core Values: We are FHAB. Fun. Honest. Accountable. Brave.
We are looking for Salesforce Administrators who will collaborate with the implementation of Salesforce.com and its utilization across the organization. Working with the Salesforce.com Product manager and other stakeholders, you will help push the project to implement end-to-end solutions for TradeRev. You will be working in a highly collaborative team and be critical to responding to any questions or issues from users throughout the company, troubleshooting any technical and functional support issues, develop scripts, manage data loads, review data quality, and to provide guidance and training to other internal stakeholders on new features and functionality.
- Participate in cross-functional teams that address strategic business issues across departments (Marketing, Sales, Operations, Support, and Accounting) as well as training.
- Review new release notes and technologies that would benefit our customers
- Manage the declarative aspects of AppExchange products (eg. Upgrades and Licenses)
- Assist in the setup and maintenance of users based on roles, profiles, sharing rules and permission sets
- Assist in release deployments as needed
- Perform Data loading exercises as needed
- Work with the Sales organization on ad hoc reporting & dashboard creation or modifications
- Utilizing advanced admin tooling such as Process Builder, Flows, Workflow rules for automation
- BS in Computer Science/Engineering, or equivalent required, MS in Computer Science/Engineering
- 1-2 years of Salesforce.com System Administration experience
- Strong customer orientation (internal customers and end-user customers)
- Ability to influence and collaborate across the organization and at all levels to drive
- Proven ability to take initiative, use consultative skills and build strong, productive
- Strong organization, presentation and communication skills.
We thank all applicants for their interest. Only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
TradeRev is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity. TradeRev is committed to providing employment in accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act. Any assessment and selection materials or processes used during the recruitment process will be available in an accessible format to applicants with disabilities, upon request. If contacted for an interview, please advise Human Resources if you require disability-related accommodation.