Junior Salesforce Developer (SDE I)
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Development – Software Development
TradeRev is a revolutionary vehicle appraisal and auctioning application. We are the market leader who has changed the way cars are sold in North America and the UK.
Why Work with Us?
Whether your Fun is in working with new technology, learning skills, collaborating with awesomely talented people or growing into a Specialist, Team Lead or People Manager, we want to feed this fire in you. If you have the work ethic, skill and motivation, we will help you find a path that leads you where your passion wants to go. So come on; let's have Fun together.
Take a look at our other benefits here: http://work.traderev.com/
Our Core Values: We are FHAB. Fun. Honest. Accountable. Brave.
We are looking for a Junior Salesforce.com Developer who will collaborate with the implementation of Salesforce.com and its utilization across the organization. Working with the Salesforce.com Product manager and other stakeholders, you will help push the project to implement end-to-end solutions for TradeRev. You will be working in a highly collaborative team and be critical to responding to any questions or issues from users throughout the company, troubleshooting any technical and functional support issues, develop scripts, manage data loads, review data quality, and to provide guidance and training to other internal stakeholders on new features and functionality.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage the technical aspects of Salesforce.com CRM application
- Maintain the functional areas of data management, monitor end-user usage and security and ensure data integrity across all systems.
- Implement feature sets using standard and custom objects, workflows, triggers, user roles, security, profiles, workflow rules, email alerts and templates, and campaigns.
- Develop and maintain Visualforce, Apex, and Integration tools to other third party solutions
- Recommend, schedule, and perform software improvements and upgrades for optimal performance
- Identify usage and data problems and craft technical / communication plans to remedy.
- Support and train new end users on the Salesforce.com applications
- Participate in cross-functional teams that address strategic business issues
Ideally you'll have:
- BS in Computer Science/Engineering, or equivalent required, MS in Computer Science/Engineering a plus
- 1-2 years Salesforce.com Administration and Developer experience; Salesforce.com certification preferred
- Minimum of 2+ years experience with OOP Programming, Server-side Java, Web Services, XML, XSLT, and SOAP; or equivalent
- Proficient with Unix Tools, shell scripting (Bash, Perl, Python, etc.), SQL queries, PL/SQL, and SQL*Loader; or equivalent
- Experience with enterprise integration tools and extract, transformation, and load (ETL) tools is desired
- The successful candidate will have strong technical, analytical, time management, training, and presentations skills
- Ability to organize and prioritize responsibilities effectively in order to meet deadlines
- Ability to recognize problems, gather data, draw valid conclusions, and effectively present information to managers, peers, and customers
- Ability to work effectively with a wide variety of people; strong communication skills, both written and oral
We thank all applicants for their interest. Only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
TradeRev is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity. TradeRev is committed to providing employment in accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act. Any assessment and selection materials or processes used during the recruitment process will be available in an accessible format to applicants with disabilities, upon request. If contacted for an interview, please advise Human Resources if you require disability-related accommodation.