Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Product Management – Product Management
TradeRev is a revolutionary vehicle appraisal and auctioning application. We are the market leader who has changed the way cars are sold in North America and the UK.
Why Work with Us?
Whether your Fun is in working with new technology, learning skills, collaborating with awesomely talented people or growing into a Specialist, Team Lead or People Manager, we want to feed this fire in you. If you have the work ethic, skill and motivation, we will help you find a path that leads you where your passion wants to go. So come on; let's have Fun together.
Our Core Values: We are FHAB. Fun. Honest. Accountable. Brave.
Take a look at our other benefits here: http://work.traderev.com/
As we grow globally, the Product Manager will be responsible for guiding multidisciplinary teams toward a common goal: developing innovative features while we continue to revolutionize the industry. You will prioritize timelines while balancing the needs of multiple stakeholders as well as our users. Under your guidance, teams will be empowered to do great work.
- Drive the execution, validation, iteration, and success measurement of some of our key initiatives by helping to define business and product requirements that support TradeRev’s strategy
- Coordinate with engineering, product marketing, and other teams to successfully launch new features in accordance with global guidelines
- Work with key stakeholders and teams from partner companies to articulate the business cases supporting new products and features
- Process, review and understand customer usage patterns to uncover new product insights
- Work closely with engineering, design and marketing teams to plan, build and launch high quality product experiences that simplify the way cars are being bought and sold
- Manage expectations through clear and consistent communication .
Skills & Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree or relevant working experience
- 3+ years or more working as a software Product Manager in a B2B SaaS software company
- You have launched multiple successful products and features, preferably on multiple platforms (iOS, Android, and web)
- Demonstrated the ability to lead teams and work cross-functionally in a highly collaborative environment
- Detail oriented and able to look at a wide array of choices to identify what will create the most impact for our users
- Problem solving skills are a must. Identify opportunities to innovate and execute against them
We thank all applicants for their interest. Only candidates selected for an interview who are legally authorized to work in Canada will be considered.
TradeRev is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity. TradeRev is committed to providing employment in accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act. Any assessment and selection materials or processes used during the recruitment process will be available in an accessible format to applicants with disabilities, upon request. If contacted for an interview, please advise Human Resources if you require disability-related accommodation.