Inside Sales Representative (Account Manager)
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Sales – Inside Sales
TradeRev has changed the automotive industry with its revolutionary product. Built as a multi-platform live auction app, TradeRev’s online automotive remarketing system has made a huge impact in the industry and has acquired quick user adoption with a fast-growing client base. As a subsidiary of KAR Auction Services, Inc. and partnering with our sister company ADESA, we are continuing to expand TradeRev’s footprint in the dealer-to-dealer online space in the US and Canadian markets.
Why Work with Us?
Whether your Fun is in working with new technology, learning skills, collaborating with awesomely talented people or growing into a Specialist, Team Lead or People Manager, we want to feed this fire in you. If you have the work ethic, skill and motivation, we will help you find a path that leads you where your passion wants to go. So come on; let's have Fun together.
Our Core Values: We are FHAB. Fun. Honest. Accountable. Brave.
Take a look at our other benefits here: http://work.traderev.com/
As an integral part of the TradeRev team, the Account Manager will play a fundamental role in the success of the Inside Sales Department by achieving its growth objectives and Sales goals while being an "expert" on the TradeRev application. We are looking for someone who is a team player with excellent communication and customer service and sales skills, industry experience, and can work both in a team environment and alone with minimal supervision.
Your main role will be to contact current clients and create and maintain a strong relationship with them; this role will assist in client retention, sales, and customer support.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Develop and grow new and existing accounts by executing proper sales and management strategies
- Build and negotiate deals over the phone
- Provide basic training as required to clients as issues are discovered or mentioned during calls
- Proactively communicate and maintain excellent working relationships with TradeRev users and partners
- Manage and update accounts within Salesforce.com
- Achieve monthly sales targets
- Persuasively, explain to customers and prospective customer’s on how TradeRev’s service can reduce customers costs and enhance their business
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned
Qualifications & Education Requirements:
- Bachelors Degree or College Degree preferred
- A minimum of 1 year sales experience in the automotive industry
- A minimum of 2 years proven experience in providing superior customer service
- Ability to build and maintain strong working relationships with current and prospective clients
- Ability to manage multiple client accounts
- Experience and comfort with technology, automotive software preferred
- Excellent interpersonal, negotiation and communication skills with strong attention to detail
- Ability to analyze and identify market trends, changes and implications, develop objectives, strategies, etc.
- Ability to maintain calm and diplomatic in dispute resolution situations
- Autonomous, self-driven and a team player
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions
We thank all applicants for their interest. Only candidates selected for an interview will be considered.
TradeRev is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity. TradeRev is committed to providing employment in accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act. Any assessment and selection materials or processes used during the recruitment process will be available in an accessible format to applicants with disabilities, upon request. If contacted for an interview, please advise Human Resources if you require disability-related accommodation.