Software Developer in Test (Remote)
Toronto, Ontario, Canada /
Engineering – Quality Assurance /
Who We Are:
KAR Global powers the world’s most trusted automotive marketplaces through innovation, technology and people. Our end-to-end platform serves the remarketing needs of the world’s largest OEMs, dealers, fleet operators, rental companies and financial institutions.
-We’re a technology company
delivering next generation tools to accelerate and simplify remarketing.
-We’re an analytics company leveraging data to inform and empower our customers with clear,
-And we’re an auction company powering the world’s most advanced and integrated mobile, digital
and physical auction marketplaces.
What You Will Be Doing:
- Plan, define, execute, report and refine quality test plans and test cases per the organizational quality objectives.
- Understand the domain product vision and roadmap
- Review requirements, specifications and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback
- Develop and manage QA automation roadmap to enable continuous improvement
- Write, execute and maintain a combination of manual and automated testing to ensure high quality releases
- Increase the automation of tasks and expand test coverage through both new and existing infrastructure
- Be able to work across multiple platforms (Web, Android, iOS) is required
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned
What You Need to Be Successful:
- BS/BA in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or similar technical field of study or equivalent practical experience
- Critical thinking skills and knowledge of quality assurance best practices.
- Knowledge of programming and scripting skills
- Desired experience with multiple frameworks like Cypress, Espresso, XC UI test, Selenium, Jmeter, wire mock, mysql
- Desire to automate everything and reduce the time required to manually test products
- Comfortable working in a fast paced, highly collaborative, dynamic work environment
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to generate and communicate meaningful development metrics
- Experience with Agile Development and testing methodologies and best practices
- Bonus if you have experience in functional and testing experience working with Salesforce Clouds (Sales, Service, Marketing)
This position has a preference to candidates in the Toronto-land market, however we are considering remote candidates as well.
We thank all applicants for their interest. Only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
KAR Auction Services is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity. TradeRev is committed to providing employment in accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act. Any assessment and selection materials or processes used during the recruitment process will be available in an accessible format to applicants with disabilities, upon request. If contacted for an interview, please advise Human Resources if you require disability-related accommodation.