Software Test Engineer (Performance)
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Development – Quality Assurance
TradeRev is a revolutionary vehicle appraisal and auctioning application. We are the market leader who has changed the way cars are sold in North America and the UK.
As our Software Test Engineer (Performance), you will be heavily involved in optimizing the quality of our product and processes to help drive TradeRev forward.
Find your Fun
Whether your Fun is in working with new technology, learning skills, collaborating with awesomely talented people or growing into a Specialist, Team Lead or People Manager, we want to feed this fire in you.
If you have the work ethic, skill and motivation, we will help you find a path that leads you where your passion wants to go.
So come on; let's have Fun together.
Our Core Values: Fun. Honest. Accountable. Brave.
Take a look at our other benefits here: http://work.traderev.com/
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Develop Performance Test Plans, defining the scope, timeframe and resources for a given performance test initiative
- Collaborate with Software Developers, Product Managers, DevOps and other Software Testers to incorporate performance tests in different parts of the SDLC
- Analyze and monitor release performance trends and recommend improvements
- Troubleshoot and investigate automated test and product issues
- Implement performance test engineering practices in scaled agile environment.
Skills & Qualifications:
- Minimum 2 years in a Performance Testing role
- Understanding of Performance Test fundamentals and performance engineering concepts
- Experience with Performance Testing tools, ie JMeter or similar tools
- Experience identifying performance bottlenecks and failures, you are also able to identify potential points of failure related to application and system performance
- Understanding of Agile methodology, Scrum techniques and test-driven development
- Experience testing web and mobile applications
- Experience with RESTful API and web services.
Nice to Haves:
- Experience with AWS
- Experience with Jenkins
- Experience with mobile automation
We thank all applicants for their interest. Only candidates selected for an interview will be considered.
TradeRev is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity.
TradeRev is committed to providing employment in accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act. Any assessment and selection materials or processes used during the recruitment process will be available in an accessible format to applicants with disabilities, upon request. If contacted for an interview, please advise Human Resources if you require disability-related accommodation.