Product Release Manager
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Operations – Project Management
Why Work with Us?
Whether your Fun is in working with new technology, learning skills, collaborating with awesomely talented people or growing into a Specialist, Team Lead or People Manager, we want to feed this fire in you. If you have the work ethic, skill and motivation, we will help you find a path that leads you where your passion wants to go.
So come on; let's have Fun together.
Take a look at our other benefits here: http://work.traderev.com/
Our Core Values: We are FHAB. Fun. Honest. Accountable. Brave.
We are looking for a Product Release Manager who can own the Release Management lifecycle which includes scheduling, coordinating, and the management of releases across the company. Working closely with our Engineering, Project, and Product Team, the Produce Release Manager will use their extensive knowledge of software development processes, to guide, advise, oversee and continually improve our processes, environment, and releases into production.
- Forward Plan the release windows and cycles across a portfolio
- Manage risks and resolve issues that affect release scope, schedule and quality
- Measure and monitor progress to ensure application releases are delivered on time and within budget, and that they meet or exceed expectations
- Coordinate release content and effort based on the service request backlog, pending service requests, third party applications, or operating system updates
- Communicate all key project plans, commitments, and changes including requirements, QA plans, schedule, and scope changes
- Work with Technical Project Managers and Development Managers to understand impacts of branches and code merges
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field
- 3+ years of previous release and/or project management experience, (Solid understanding of project management principles preferred)
- 8+ years of experience in information systems operations environment in systems analysis or development
- Advanced knowledge of software development lifecycle
- Demonstrated ability to coordinate cross-functional work teams toward task completion
- Demonstrated effective leadership and analytical skills
- Advanced written and verbal communication skills are a must
We thank all applicants for their interest. Only candidates selected for an interview who are legally authorized to work in Canada will be considered.
TradeRev is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity.
TradeRev is committed to providing employment in accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act. Any assessment and selection materials or processes used during the recruitment process will be available in an accessible format to applicants with disabilities, upon request. If contacted for an interview, please advise Human Resources if you require disability-related accommodation.