Sales Representative, Calgary, AB
Calgary, Alberta, Canada /
Sales – Inside Sales /
As a part of the KAR Global Inside Sales team, the Sales Representative will play a fundamental role in achieving sales objectives by delivering exciting and disruptive products to drive an age-old industry into a new direction. We are looking for driven individuals with a proven track record in sales, excellent communication skills and a sense of urgency to get the deal done.
Your role will be to maintain strong relationship with existing clients and drive new business with prospective clients in the dealer network. The role will assist in client retention, sales, and customer support.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Responsible for increasing dealer purchase behavior within an assigned region on and at all KAR Global Remarketing platforms
- Responsible for increasing buyer penetration and loyalty on all KAR Global Remarketing platforms
- Maintain a 100% compliance rate on Salesforce utilization for the accounts within your assigned book of business
- Responsible for the re-engagement or re-activation of fallout sellers for both TradeRev and ADESA
- Responsible for the handling and closing of all at auction if-bids for ADESA
- Maintain a high-level conversion rate on all at auction if-bids within your assigned book of business.
- Assist the TradeRev inside sales team if needed on the closing of if-bids on their digital platform
- Have frequent interaction with the Dealer Relations and Outside Sales teams to ensure the ultimate customer experience
- Drive dealer sales growth through strategic and innovative ideas put into action
- Utilize the KAR Global technology toolbox to your advantage to gain market share and grow your assigned book of business
- Responsible for generating revenue through the sale of at auction ancillary services
Qualifications & Education Requirements:
- Minimum 1-2 years sales experience within a related field
- Excellent oral communication skills
- Good presentation skills
- Ability to persevere and remain positive when faced with obstacles
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Good understanding of methods for promoting and selling products and services
- High school diploma
- Valid driver’s license in province of employment
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite and good aptitude with computers
We thank all applicants, however, only applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.
ADESA Canada is committed to providing employment in accordance with the Alberta Human Rights Act. Any assessment and selection materials or processes used during the recruitment process will be available in an accessible format to applicants with disabilities, upon request. If contacted for an interview, please advise Human Resources if you require disability-related accommodation.