Titles Coordinator (Entry Level)
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Support – Support- Toronto Office
At TradeRev, we know that our greatest asset is our people; they are and will always be the driving force behind our success. Whether that comes in the form of building a unique sales solution or innovating and evolving our product...we look to our employees to disrupt the norm and make their mark on the world.
We are looking for dynamic individuals to help us to continue disrupting the automotive industry with our cutting edge technology.
Check us out at: work.traderev.com
Why Work with Us?
We want you to grow with us, that means: None of that contract positions; we are offering permanent positions with full benefits. How can you grow if you don’t have stability?
With an amazing, supportive team, you will be encouraged to be the best that you can be. Opportunities will be given to you to be a part of every department, allowing you to try out and see what you really enjoy and where you would like to specialize as you grow.
We want you to grow and move up with us as we continue to take over the automotive resale market.
Our Core Values: Fun. Honest. Accountable. Brave.
We are looking for a Titles Coordinator who will process incoming titles ensuring transferability to buyers in an efficient and accurate manner. The ideal individual will have an investigative attitude and be extremely detail oriented. They will practice and ensure that company policies and procedures are followed at all times.
Responsibility and Duties:
- Provide prompt and courteous service to other members of the Support team
- Check, acknowledge and respond to incoming messages
- Compare title with Bill of Sale to ensure key information is correct
- Perform a check to ensure vehicle is clear of liens
- Upload title information into our database
- Create a courier label using 3rd party software
- Monitor title courier deliveries to customers
- Maintain a knowledge of Ministry laws and regulations as relate to vehicle titles
- Maintain all working area conditions and equipment to ensure they are within corporate standards for cleanliness, proper maintenance and safety.
- Highschool diploma, University or College, preferred
- Excellent attention to detail
- Basic computer skills
- General customer service phone skills
- Able to process high volume of documents in a efficient and timely manner
We thank all applicants for their interest. Only candidates selected for an interview will be considered.
TradeRev is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity. TradeRev is committed to providing employment in accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act. Any assessment and selection materials or processes used during the recruitment process will be available in an accessible format to applicants with disabilities, upon request. If contacted for an interview, please advise Human Resources if you require disability-related accommodation.