Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Support – Support- Toronto Office
TradeRev is a growing tech company that has seen rapid expansion. We are disrupting the way cars are being sold and are looking for talented people to help lead the charge. We are after innovators, competitive fun spirited people who love the thrill of the chase to help improve the automotive industry.
Our Core Values: Honest. Fun. Brave. Accountable.
The Logistics Coordinator assists in the facilitation of daily activities involved with vehicle transportation operations. These include coordination of the movement of fleet lease, factory and consignment vehicles in accordance with corporate guidelines, ensuring maximum production volume in the most profitable way possible.
Take a look at our other benefits here: http://work.traderev.com/
- Act as a point of contact for transportation and ensure customers receive prompt, efficient and courteous attention.
- Assist customers with securing transportation according to their Transportation needs.
- Coordinate with Transportation provider (CarsArrive, ADESA, etc.), and customers to make sure vehicles are picked up and delivered in a timely and efficient manner.
- Properly dispatch loads for correct arrival time and location.
- Follow up with dealerships/customers to make sure the load arrived safely and on time.
- Practice and promote teamwork at all times. Set a good personal example of attitude and performance.
- Ensure the department functions in the most efficient, productive and profitable manner.
- Work closely with Transport Provider to ensure customer expectations are met.
- Monitor logistics dashboard daily.
- Verify vehicle locations and delivery address prior to pick up.
- Assist in moving voided inventory back to the seller or to the closest auction.
- Resolve any customer complaints in a friendly, courteous manner.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- 1+ year experience in the vehicle transport or supply chain management industry preferred
- Experience in providing superior customer service
- Experience and comfort with web and mobile technology
- Excellent interpersonal, negotiation and communication skills with strong attention to detail
- Ability to maintain calm and diplomatic in dispute resolution situations
- Autonomous, self-driven, pro-active and a team player
- Excellent organizational and communication skills.
- Competent Microsoft Office skills.
We thank all applicants for their interest. Only candidates selected for an interview will be considered.
TradeRev is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity.
TradeRev is committed to providing employment in accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act. Any assessment and selection materials or processes used during the recruitment process will be available in an accessible format to applicants with disabilities, upon request. If contacted for an interview, please advise Human Resources if you require disability-related accommodation.