Senior UI/UX Designer
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Design – Design
At TradeRev, we know that our greatest asset is our people; they are and will always be the driving force behind our success. Whether that comes in the form of building a unique sales solution or innovating and evolving our product...we look to our employees to disrupt the norm and make their mark on the world.
We are looking for a talented Senior UX/UI Designer who will work closely with product managers and key stakeholders to help discover project requirements while translating customer needs into great user experiences to which developers can execute on. You will prototype and build interaction models and work hand-in-hand with a UX Researcher as a part of a larger multidisciplinary scrum (Agile) team. This gives you the opportunity to impact product strategies from the earliest stages, ensuring the user experience aligns with our brand and our customer expectations.
Our Core Values: Fun. Honest. Accountable. Brave.
How We Support You:
With great skills comes great responsibilities. We understand that in order to attain and maintain amazing skills, it needs to be continually up to date, so we make sure you're all covered when it comes to any professional development, conferences, and licenses. It's on us.
Take a look at our other benefits here: work.traderev.com
Why choose us?
- Be part of an innovative company that is truly disrupting an industry
- Opportunity to drive UX design and make a direct impact on a product that is used globally
- Work in a dynamic, collaborative, progressive, high performing and talented team
- Flexible work hours and good work-life balance
- Competitive pay and a fun place to work
- Use cutting edge technologies
- Opportunities for continuous learning and professional growth
- Define practical user experiences (e.g., storytelling, personas, process flows, etc.) and create design assets. We want you to not only create great experiences but make them look fantastic as well.
- Contribute towards ideation and experience design of complex web & mobile solutions, which involves defining data architecture and interfaces, and determining business rules, design interactions, and client flows
- Consult stakeholders in decision making for user flows, sitemaps, design, and feasibility
- Plan, execute and present wireframe, prototypes and proof of concepts to stakeholders to ensure needs and expectations are met, and sell the vision behind user experiences
- Identify, discuss, and execute opportunities for improvements to the client experience, products, tools, etc., and actively improve scope of knowledge, refine designs, and recommend improved solutions through market research and customer data
- Analyze industry best practices, client feedback, new vendor offerings, learnings from metrics tracking, and market competitive analyses
- Work closely with UX Researcher to monitor client behaviour metrics and determine ongoing improvements to our solutions
- Ensure the product team empathize with our users and understand their needs and pain points
- A diploma or degree in a related field (UX Design, Graphic Design, Interdisciplinary Design, Interaction Design) or relevant work experience
- At least 3 years experience leading the design/execution of user experiences in a UX/UI role
- Experience working with multi-member UX/UI design teams on complex User Experience centric initiatives within an Agile team environment and methodologies
- Working within the software development/digital products/service industry or other relevant professional experience
- Experience designing and executing creative user experiences, with track record of implementing responsive designs for medium to high complexity solutions, as well as experience working in a team-based, fast paced Agile development environment
- Exceptional skill in UI and graphic design.
- A solid online portfolio demonstrating experience creating design solutions with emphasis on web and/or mobile applications
We thank all applicants for their interest. Only candidates selected for an interview who are legally authorized to work in Canada will be considered.
TradeRev is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity.
TradeRev is committed to providing employment in accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act. Any assessment and selection materials or processes used during the recruitment process will be available in an accessible format to applicants with disabilities, upon request. If contacted for an interview, please advise Human Resources if you require disability-related accommodation.