Senior UI/UX Designer
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Design – Design
At TradeRev, we know that our greatest asset is our people; they are and will always be the driving force behind our success. Our product has disrupted the automotive sales world, we’re growing rapidly, and about to do it all again.
We are looking for talented Senior UI/UX Designers who will work closely with product managers and developers, perform UX research, and translate our users’ needs into great user experiences. You breathe wireframes and dream in prototypes.
Our Core Values: Fun. Honest. Accountable. Brave.
How We Support You:
With great skills comes great responsibilities. We understand that in order to attain and maintain amazing skills, it needs to be continually up to date, so we make sure you're all covered when it comes to any professional development, conferences, and licenses. It's on us.
Take a look at our other benefits here: work.traderev.com
Why choose us?
- Be part of an innovative company that is truly disrupting an industry
- Opportunity to drive UI/UX design and make a direct impact on a product that is used globally
- Work in a dynamic, collaborative, progressive, high performing and talented team
- Flexible work hours and good work-life balance
- Competitive pay and a fun place to work
- Use cutting edge technologies
- Opportunities for continuous learning and professional growth
- You’re a talented UI designer and able to generate and improve upon the assets which make up our various platforms.
- Senior UI/UX designers are expected to know our products and their features inside out, advocating for the best possible solutions to complex problems. Supported by our UX researcher, UI/UX designers participate actively in user research and help share those learnings throughout the organization.
- From design research activities, to paper wireframes, to tappable prototypes, you’re responsible for the iterative evolution of every view within a user flow, ensuring a user-centric focus is maintained.
- Contribute to the growth of the design community within TradeRev, helping with knowledge and skill sharing activities, and being a passionate advocate for design within the organization.
- Generate relevant UX artifacts to document the your design process and share with stakeholders.
- Lead ideation and contribute to overall experience design, which involves planning information architecture, helping define business rules, and design interactions.
- Analyze industry best practices, client feedback, new vendor offerings, learnings from metrics tracking, and market competitive analyses.
- Work closely with UX Researcher to monitor client behaviour metrics and determine ongoing improvements to our solutions.
- Ensure the product team empathize with our users and understand their needs and pain points.
- A diploma or degree in a related field (UX Design, Graphic Design, Interdisciplinary Design, Interaction Design) or relevant work experience.
- At least 4 years experience in the design/execution of user experiences in a UX/UI role.
- Experience working with multi-member UX/UI design teams on complex User Experience centric initiatives within an Agile team environment and methodologies.
- Working within the software development/digital products/service industry or other relevant professional experience.
- Experience designing and executing creative user experiences, with track record of implementing designs for medium to high complexity solutions, as well as experience working in a team-based, fast paced Agile development environment.
- An online portfolio demonstrating experience creating design solutions with emphasis on web and mobile applications.
We thank all applicants for their interest. Only candidates selected for an interview who are legally authorized to work in Canada will be considered.
TradeRev is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity.
TradeRev is committed to providing employment in accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act. Any assessment and selection materials or processes used during the recruitment process will be available in an accessible format to applicants with disabilities, upon request. If contacted for an interview, please advise Human Resources if you require disability-related accommodation.