Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Marketing – Marketing
We are looking for a TradeRev Community Manager who can help TradeRev grow within the tech community not only in Toronto but across North America. Managing this community will be an amazing opportunity as we are growing rapidly and have a strong desire to be more connected. This means acting as an event planner, recruiter and marketing steward for the brand – whatever is needed to keep forward momentum. They would use their talents to drive awareness of TradeRev, help increase recruitment/applicants and obviously bring FHAB to life.
This role requires the person to wear many hats: Evangelist, Public Speaker, Social Advocate, PR support, and Content Marketer. As a key member of our small, rapidly growing marketing team, you will be the face and voice of TradeRev to a breadth of new audiences - automotive, tech and potential recruits.
The successful candidate is an engaging communicator, passionate about technology, and enjoying interacting with consumers and partners a like. We’re seeking not only a great presenter but someone who is organized, a self-starter and also an excellent listener, who will be curious about the needs and concerns of our audience.
Why Work with Us?
We are a young tech company, going from start-up to grown up and we are growing fast. We are now coast to coast across North America and in the United Kingdom as well. We are in the formative years of building our brand and our marketing team, so you have an opportunity to be a part of something special from the onset. In this role, you’ll be given the opportunity to own/lead your projects and have room to create and execute.
We know that we’re not all “car people” but we hope you share an obsession for problem solving, innovating and have a passion for disrupting the status quo. Put your creativity, personality and talent to work and help us transform one of the largest, most dynamic industries in the world.
Our Core Values: Fun. Honest. Accountable. Brave.
Take a look at our other benefits here: work.traderev.com
- Create and tell stories about TradeRev that inspire passion – share the culture, tech prowess and growth of the company
- Connect with influencers in the tech/automotive industry to push the TradeRev brand forward (this includes finding the right moments to speak about TradeRev)
- Create, attend and speak at meetups + conferences; serving as an evangelist, coach, cheerleader and teammate
- Work alongside key partners to develop programs that will help elevate culture and recruitment
- Leverage social networks, blogs and other platforms and create a distinct TradeRev voice that would rise above the other noise currently being made in the city and North America
- Develop business models and plans that appeal to both external candidates and new partners
- Stay on top technology trends within both the tech and automotive industries
- Solve new and exciting problems as it relates to branding, recruitment and providing feedback to the teams internally within TradeRev
- Work within a collaborative environment with cross functional teams, providing feedback and insights
- Other duties as required.
- Minimum 3-5 years experience in a similar role.
- You have a Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Marketing or other relevant field.
- Proven experience in successfully creating, leading, and managing multiple projects
- You are a motivated go-getter.
- You love a challenge. You complete complex projects quickly and adeptly with your understanding of the business priorities.
- You act with appropriate urgency to various market events and trends that require a quick turnaround in plans and strategy.
- You are a motivated leader that can inspire others; you respect your commitments and are able to obtain optimal results from your team through respect and development.
- You have strong project management skills; you enjoy handling multiple projects simultaneously and is able to pivot from one project to another with ease.
- You have experience working in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to present and speak about the company with a keen tech vernacular – formal training and press communication
- Work through complex problems and provide solutions that push the TradeRev brand forward
- Create and manage partnerships with event planners, associations, and media outlets across North America (focus would be on tech hubs)
- Strong skills at producing presentations and speaking to a wide variety of audiences
- Be a leader and work independently
- Able to create and self define goals/KPIs
- Experience in the software industry with strong social networks preferred
We thank all interested candidates; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
TradeRev is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity.TradeRev is committed to providing employment in accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act. Any assessment and selection materials or processes used during the recruitment process will be available in an accessible format to applicants with disabilities, upon request. If contacted for an interview, please advise Human Resources if you require disability-related accommodation.