Salesforce Administrator (Remote)
British Columbia, Canada /
Engineering – Software Development /
Who We Are:
KAR Global powers the world’s most trusted automotive marketplaces through innovation, technology and people. Our end-to-end platform serves the remarketing needs of the world’s largest OEMs, dealers, fleet operators, rental companies and financial institutions.
- We’re a technology company
delivering next generation tools to accelerate and simplify remarketing.
- We’re an analytics company leveraging data to inform and empower our customers with clear,
- And we’re an auction company powering the world’s most advanced and integrated mobile, digital and physical auction marketplaces.
We are looking for Salesforce Administrators who will collaborate with the implementation of Salesforce.com and its utilization across the KAR Organization. Working with the Salesforce.com Product manager and other stakeholders, you will help push the project to implement end-to-end solutions for Salesforce Users. You will be working in a highly collaborative team and be critical to responding to any questions or issues from users throughout the company, troubleshooting any technical and functional support issues, develop scripts, manage data loads, review data quality, and to provide guidance and training to other internal stakeholders on new features and functionality.
- Participate in cross-functional teams that address strategic business issues across departments (Marketing, Sales, Operations, Support, and Accounting) as well as training.
- Review new release notes and technologies that would benefit our customers
- Manage the declarative aspects of AppExchange products (eg. Upgrades and Licenses)
- Assist in the setup and maintenance of users based on roles, profiles, sharing rules and permission sets
- Assist in release deployments as needed
- Perform Data loading exercises as needed
- Work with the Sales organization on ad hoc reporting & dashboard creation or modifications
- Utilizing advanced admin tooling such as Process Builder, Flows, Workflow rules for automation
- May will work on initiatives related to, but not limited to, Analytics, Communities, Field Service Lightning
- Perform User Provisioning
- Perform work under SOX regulations
- Support research, analysis, and fixes on related issues or bugs, in production or in testing new features
- 1-2 years of Salesforce.com System Administration experience
- Strong customer orientation (internal customers and end-user customers)
- Ability to influence and collaborate across the organization and at all levels to drive
- Proven ability to take initiative, use consultative skills and build strong, productive relationships.
- Strong organization, presentation and communication skills.
We thank all applicants for their interest. Only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
KAR Auction Services is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity. TradeRev is committed to providing employment in accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act. Any assessment and selection materials or processes used during the recruitment process will be available in an accessible format to applicants with disabilities, upon request. If contacted for an interview, please advise Human Resources if you require disability-related accommodation.