Market Sales Coordinator, GTA West (Entry level)
GTA West (Niagra/Hamilton)
Sales – Sales Operations
KAR Global has changed the automotive wholesale industry with its revolutionary products. TradeRev is one of these products that offers best-in-class live appraisal and live automotive remarketing services which has caused a significant shift in the wholesale auction industry. As representative of KAR Global Sales, you will represent both the TradeRev and ADESA products and services.
Why Work with Us?
Whether your Fun is in working with new technology, learning skills, collaborating with awesomely talented people or growing into a Specialist, Team Lead or People Manager, we want to feed this fire in you. If you have the work ethic, skill and motivation, we will help you find a path that leads you where your passion wants to go. So come on; let's have Fun together.
Our Core Values: We are FHAB. Fun. Honest. Accountable. Brave.
Take a look at our other benefits here: https://www.karglobal.com/careers/
Location: GTA West
As our Market Sales Coordinator, you will be on the ground using our app day in and day out, assisting our customers with loading and launching their cars on our online auction platform. With a phone and laptop in hand, you are taking pictures and short videos (“Capturing”) of our customers’ vehicles and ensuring that all the necessary information is accurate (did we mention that one of our core values is being honest?). The ideal candidate is self-motivated, reliable, punctual, detail-oriented, excellent communicator with a high sense of integrity that embodies excellent customer service with a mixture of tech savviness.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Actively visit different dealerships to accurately capture inventory of wholesale vehicles for TradeRev’s online auction platform
- Assist dealers by driving and preparing different cars safely to an open space in order to conduct thorough assessments (take pictures, videos and gather information) about the condition of various makes and models of vehicles
- Launch (posting car profiles of) new vehicles on the mobile app for our Dealers
- Ensure vehicles have arrived, in accordance with the ‘Arrived Vehicles List’
- Assist in presentations with sales representatives
- Provide training and resolve any technological issues with Dealers
- Support the sign-up process of new clients, as well as maintaining and strengthening our current relationships
- Other duties as needed
Qualifications & Education Requirements:
- Secondary School Diploma required
- Must possess a valid Canadian driver’s license with access to reliable transportation
- Must have and maintain a good driving record
- Experience driving manual transmissions is highly preferred
- Experience in providing superior customer service
- Ability to build and maintain strong working relationships with current and prospective clients
- Ability to manage multiple client accounts
- Experience and comfort with web and mobile technology
- Excellent interpersonal, negotiation and communication skills with strong attention to detail
- Ability to maintain calm and diplomatic in dispute resolution situations
- Autonomous, punctual, pro-active and a team player
We thank all applicants for their interest. Only candidates selected for an interview will be considered.
KAR Global Sales Canada is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity. KAR Global Sales Canada is committed to providing employment in accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act. Any assessment and selection materials or processes used during the recruitment process will be available in an accessible format to applicants with disabilities, upon request. If contacted for an interview, please advise Human Resources if you require disability-related accommodation.