Bilingual Inside Sales Representative
Montreal, Quebec, Canada
Sales – Inside Sales
TradeRev is a growing tech company that has seen rapid expansion not only in Canada but within the United States and world-wide. We are disrupting the way cars are being sold and are looking for talented people to help lead the charge. We are after innovators, competitive fun spirited people who love the thrill of the chase to help improve the automotive industry.
There is never a dull moment. There's no waiting. We have a long list of existing clients to be contacted and re-engaged.
You’ll be given the opportunity to own your project plus build and own the relationships you begin to form in the field
Growth is what we’re all about and that includes you and your career. We’ll let you carve out your niche as a member of our team
Enable you to have the freedom you need to deliver exciting, disruptive products industry and drive an age-old industry into a new direction.
Our Core Values: Fun. Honest. Accountable. Brave.
Take a look at our other benefits here: http://work.traderev.com/
As an integral part of the TradeRev team, the Bilingual Inside Sales Representative will play a fundamental role in the success of the Sales Operations Department by achieving its growth objectives and Sales goals while being an "expert" on the TradeRev application. We are looking for someone who is a team player with excellent communication and customer service and sales skills, industry experience, and can work both in a team environment and alone with minimal supervision.
Your main role will be to contact current clients and create and maintain a strong relationship with them; this role will assist in client retention, sales, and customer support. In addition, the Inside Sales Representative will monitor and create reports of TradeRev Competitors’ activities and deriving from them possible opportunities.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Foster deals over the phone on Pending cars with our clients
- Provide basic training, as required, to clients as issues are uncovered or mentioned during calls
- Follow up on cars that have been in “Arrived” status for too long
- Identify, monitor, and compile daily reports of competitor activity and make recommendations on possible sales opportunities
- Optimize operational opportunities, such as arranging for pickup of lost or unsent vehicle ownerships
- Attend ADESA Montreal to service TradeRev dealers & seek new signup leads
- Gather responses and data on customer requirements of the app and their experiences to assist in the improvement of the TradeRev app
- Liase with other departments within TradeRev to ensure a smooth, logical workflow for each of these areas.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Bachelors Degree preferred
- College Degree focus on Automotive Sales an asset
- Bilingual (French & English both written and spoken), essential
- A minimum of 1 year sales experience in the automotive industry
- A minimum of 2 years proven experience in providing superior customer service
- Ability to build and maintain strong working relationships with current and prospective clients
- Ability to manage multiple client accounts
- Experience and comfort with technology, automotive software preferred
- Excellent interpersonal, negotiation and communication skills with strong attention to detail
- Ability to analyze and identify market trends, changes and implications, develop objectives, strategies, etc.
- Ability to maintain calm and diplomatic in dispute resolution situations
- Autonomous, self-driven and a team player
Since this is a Bilingual position, kindly attach an English version of your resume for review.
We thank all applicants for their interest. Only candidates selected for an interview will be considered.
TradeRev is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity.
TradeRev is committed to providing employment in accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act. Any assessment and selection materials or processes used during the recruitment process will be available in an accessible format to applicants with disabilities, upon request. If contacted for an interview, please advise Human Resources if you require disability-related accommodation.