Senior Territory Sales Executive, Saskatchwen
Regina, Saskatchewan, Canada
Sales – Outside Sales
TradeRev has changed the automotive industry with its revolutionary product. Built as a multi-platform live auction app, TradeRev’s online automotive remarketing system has made a huge impact in the industry and has acquired quick user adoption with a fast-growing client base. As a subsidiary of KAR Auction Services, Inc. and partnering with our sister company ADESA, we are continuing to expand TradeRev’s footprint in the dealer-to-dealer online space in the US and Canadian markets.
Why Work with Us?
Whether your Fun is in working with new technology, learning skills, collaborating with awesomely talented people or growing into a Specialist, Team Lead or People Manager, we want to feed this fire in you. If you have the work ethic, skill and motivation, we will help you find a path that leads you where your passion wants to go. So come on; let's have Fun together.
Our Core Values: We are FHAB. Fun. Honest. Accountable. Brave.
Take a look at our other benefits here: http://work.traderev.com/
As an integral part of the TradeRev team, your responsibilities will include managing a diverse customer base, driving revenue and adoption of our app within Franchise and/or Independent dealer markets. We are a highly cross functional team who support one another; this means you can have more time to focus on nurturing client relationships and closing sales, while our amazing in-house Customer Support Team can lend you a hand with some client inquiries.
We would be excited to hear your feedback on the use and activity of TradeRev in different market conditions. We are always looking at ways to improve our product to make it an easy and seamless experience for our customers. Do you have proven experience increasing market share within a defined territory and the technical savviness to lead engagement of our software application? If you are tenacious, coachable, dependable and strive for excellence and change, apply now!
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Meet or exceed monthly, quarterly and annual revenue targets
- Accelerate customer adoption of TradeRev amongst franchise dealerships and/or wholesale buyers
- Build and maintain a robust sales pipeline
- Provide continuous sales and technical support to current users
- Enthusiastically communicate and maintain excellent relationships with TradeRev users and partners
- Identify, manage and follow up on leads received through TradeRev.com, trade shows and referrals
- Utilize Salesforce.com (CRM) to maintain and update all activity with clients and prospects
- Continuous engagement and understanding and working knowledge of the market conditions and competitors
- Ensure that client account issues are dealt with in an efficient and professional manner
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned
Desired Skills and Experience:
- A minimum of 3 years sales experience in the automotive industry
- You will possess a reliable vehicle, valid Canadian driver’s licence and a clean driving record
- Proven experience developing strong working relationships with current and prospective clients
- Experience handling multiple client accounts (10+)
- Excellent interpersonal, negotiation and communication skills with strong attention to detail and follow up
- Ability to analyze and identify market trends, changes and implications, develop objectives, strategies and report them back to District Sales Managers
- Ability to maintain calm and diplomatic composure in dispute resolution situations
- Autonomous, self-driven and a team player
- Willingness to travel daily within the region
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions
We thank all interested candidates; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
TradeRev is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity.
TradeRev is committed to providing employment in accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act. Any assessment and selection materials or processes used during the recruitment process will be available in an accessible format to applicants with disabilities, upon request. If contacted for an interview, please advise Human Resources if you require disability-related accommodation.