Marketing Manager (14-month Maternity Leave Replacement)
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Marketing – Marketing
TradeRev has changed the automotive industry with its revolutionary product. Built as a multi-platform live auction app, TradeRev’s online automotive remarketing system has made a huge impact in the industry and has acquired quick user adoption with a fast-growing client base. As a subsidiary of KAR Auction Services, Inc. and partnering with our sister company ADESA, we are continuing to expand TradeRev’s footprint in the dealer-to-dealer online space in the US and Canadian markets.
Why Work with Us?
Whether your Fun is in working with new technology, learning skills, collaborating with awesomely talented people or growing into a Specialist, Team Lead or People Manager, we want to feed this fire in you. If you have the work ethic, skill and motivation, we will help you find a path that leads you where your passion wants to go. So come on; let's have Fun together.
Our Core Values: We are FHAB. Fun. Honest. Accountable. Brave.
Take a look at our other benefits here: http://work.traderev.com/
You found us! Or maybe we found you. Either way, welcome to TradeRev. We are looking for a talented Marketing Manager who is looking for a unique experience to create, lead and build a brand alongside a company that is disrupting the automotive industry. This role will provide you with growth, autonomy and a chance to flex those marketing skills you have been working on. If this sounds like something up your alley, we want to hear from you!
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Manage the development and execution of key elements of the brand’s marketing and communications plan
- Reporting to the Director of Marketing, you will work closely with multiple cross functional teams including external events, PR, social, mass/digital teams
- Work closely with the Director of Marketing to create dynamic B2B lead-generation marketing campaigns that live and breathe in a omni-channel environment
- Plan and execute engagement and re-engagement campaigns with existing customers to drive education and loyalty by promoting the right user behaviour
- Work closely with TradeRev Analytics team to provide various in-app, website and transactional data - this is relevant for campaigns and internal initiatives on an ongoing basis
- Work closely with the sales team by providing sales data, market trends, forecasts, account analyses, new product information; relaying customer services requests on a consistent basis
- Liaison between teams/vendors and manage project deadlines
Qualifications & Education Requirements:
- Minimum 3 - 5 years of experience in the B2B Marketing Discipline (preferably in media/strategy)
- You have a Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Marketing or other relevant field
- You are a motivated go-getter
- You love a challenge. You complete complex projects quickly and adeptly with your understanding of the business priorities
- You act with appropriate urgency to various market events and trends that require a quick turnaround in plans and strategy
- You enjoy handling multiple projects simultaneously and are able to easily pivot from one project to another
- You have experience working in a fast-paced environment
- You have strong Microsoft Office skills (specifically) Microsoft PowerPoint and Excel
- You are competent in Google Analytics
- Travel fits with your work/life balance
- Possesses solid result management fundamentals including financial and volume forecasting, P&L management and post-activity evaluation
We thank all applicants for their interest. Only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
TradeRev is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity. TradeRev is committed to providing employment in accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act. Any assessment and selection materials or processes used during the recruitment process will be available in an accessible format to applicants with disabilities, upon request. If contacted for an interview, please advise Human Resources if you require disability-related accommodation.