Associate Product Manager
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Product Management – Product Management
TradeRev is a revolutionary vehicle appraisal and auctioning application. We are the market leader who has changed the way cars are sold in North America and the UK.
Why Work with Us?
Whether your Fun is in working with new technology, learning skills, collaborating with awesomely talented people or growing into a Specialist, Team Lead or People Manager, we want to feed this fire in you. If you have the work ethic, skill and motivation, we will help you find a path that leads you where your passion wants to go. So come on; let's have Fun together.
Take a look at our other benefits here: http://work.traderev.com/
Our Core Values: We are FHAB. Fun. Honest. Accountable. Brave.
At TradeRev, we know that our greatest asset is our people; they are and will always be the driving force behind our success. Whether that comes in the form of building a unique sales solution or innovating and evolving our product...we look to our employees to disrupt the norm and make their mark on the world. We are looking for dynamic individuals to help us to continue disrupting the automotive industry with our cutting edge technology
TradeRev is and has been at the forefront of a revolution in the automotive industry. We are looking for an Associate Product Manager (APM) with talent and grit to help take things to the next level. In the APM role, you’ll act as a bridge between business, technology, and design. You’ll have the opportunity to learn from industry experts, synthesize feedback from multiple sources, translate strategy into an executable roadmap, and ultimately lead a cross-functional team with engineers and designers to deliver products that our customers will love. In addition to all the learning-by-doing, you’ll receive dedicated mentorship to harness your skills and grow your career in Product Management.
Be part of TradeRev’s fast-growing product delivery team and grow your career in product management!
- Own the end-to-end product development process, from ideation, requirement gathering and early validation, to building, launching and iterating
- Ensure on-strategy and timely delivery of new products and features
- Articulate the WHY (e.g. problem statement, proposed solution and value proposition) for every release
- Process, review and understand customer usage patterns to uncover new product insights
- Participate in agile ceremonies with the cross-functional product delivery team and act as Product Owner in the scrum team
- Be the eyes and ears on the ground, and be the biggest advocate for our customers
- Support the Senior PM to ensure cross-functional alignment through clear and consistent communication and expectation management
Skills & Qualifications:
- You are passionate and curious about a career in Product Management
- You have a Bachelor’s Degree, Major in Business or Social Sciences preferred
- Minimum 1 year of working experience as Product Manager, or 1-3 years of experience in SaaS software development and implementation, such as Product Owner and Customer Success
- Familiarity with Agile development methodology
- Experience in owning and managing large scale projects with timeline and resource constraints
- You are a doer and a problem-solver
- You work collaboratively, but you are also able to think independently and work autonomously
- You have exceptional communication skills and an aptitude for developing relationships at the executive, engineering, and business levels throughout organizations
- You are detail oriented and have an eye for quality
- You have an open mind and the ability to adapt to adversity when challenges surface
- Familiarity with the automotive and/ or the e-Commerce industry
We thank all applicants for their interest. Only candidates selected for an interview will be considered.
TradeRev is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity. TradeRev is committed to providing employment in accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act. Any assessment and selection materials or processes used during the recruitment process will be available in an accessible format to applicants with disabilities, upon request. If contacted for an interview, please advise Human Resources if you require disability-related accommodation.