Senior iOS Developer (SDEIII)
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Development – Software Development
TradeRev is an online automotive remarketing system where dealers can launch and participate in real-time vehicle auctions at any time from their mobile devices or desktop. It allows Sellers to obtain instant bids while the retail customer is sitting in the showroom by providing a private, customized network for Buyers and Sellers that quickly and efficiently moves fresh trades.
We believe when it comes to buying a car, everyone should come out a winner. That’s why we’ve created the world’s first transparent automotive exchange, where every transaction plays out in the open for all to see and where both buyers and sellers are equally set up to win. Because we think, in the end, people should not only trust the automotive purchase process but actually get excited about it.
Why Work with Us?
Whether your Fun is in working with new technology, learning skills, collaborating with awesomely talented people or growing into a Specialist, Team Lead or People Manager, we want to feed this fire in you. If you have the work ethic, skill and motivation, we will help you find a path that leads you where your passion wants to go. So come on; let's have Fun together.
Take a look at our other benefits here: http://work.traderev.com/
Our Core Values: We are FHAB. Fun. Honest. Accountable. Brave
You’ll improve the mobile experience across all of TradeRev, without compromising on quality, performance, usability or accessibility. You’ll take advantage of the latest and greatest technologies available on the iOS platform to help us build incredibly useful and innovative mobile apps that our users love and use every day. You’ll bring energy to the team, by being adaptable, productive, and by learning quickly.
- 5+ years of experience with iOS application development
- University degree or advanced diploma in a software engineering-related discipline, preferably in Computer Science
- Have experience building and publishing mobile apps and understand what it takes to maintain a pleasant user experience.
- Familiar with standard iOS best practices and software design patterns such as MVP and MVVM
- Value code craftsmanship and constantly strive for self-improvement
- You’re curious by nature and have a high-level understanding of the things below your tech stack.
- Have experience with some or all of the following: Swift, Xcode, Alamofire/URLSession, Core Data, Jenkins, Fastlane, git
- Have a bias towards action. You’re not afraid to try something new.
- Have a voice in the architectural definition and implementation of various key technology pieces
- Translate business requirements into technical design specifications
- Participate in the product definition phase
- Partake in unit-testing for robustness, including edge cases, usability and general reliability
- Utilize Github to create pull requests, review code and merge branches
- Collaborate with the team and participate in knowledge sharing
We thank all interested candidates; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
TradeRev is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity.
TradeRev is committed to providing employment in accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act. Any assessment and selection materials or processes used during the recruitment process will be available in an accessible format to applicants with disabilities, upon request. If contacted for an interview, please advise Human Resources if you require disability-related accommodation.