Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Support – Arbitration
TradeRev is an online automotive remarketing system where dealers can launch and participate in real-time vehicle auctions at any time from their mobile devices or desktop. It allows Sellers to obtain instant bids while the retail customer is sitting in the showroom by providing a private, customized network for Buyers and Sellers that quickly and efficiently move fresh trades.
We believe when it comes to buying a car, everyone should come out a winner. That’s why we’ve created the world’s first transparent automotive exchange, where every transaction plays out in the open for all to see and where both buyers and sellers are equally set up to win. Because we believe, people should trust the automotive purchase process, and get excited about it.
Our Core Values: Fun. Honest. Accountable. Brave.
Take a look at our other benefits here: http://work.traderev.com/
- Accurately document customer claims & complaints.
- Arrange vehicle inspections and diagnosis based on complaints and obtain second opinions where necessary.
- Gather all relevant information necessary to facilitate a negotiation and resolution between buyer and seller.
- Maintain communication with customers regarding arbitration status and timing.
- Possess an intimate knowledge of auction arbitration policies and be able to advise customer of these policies and of the arbitration process.
- Arrive at mutually acceptable resolutions through negotiation of repairs and/or price adjustments in order to keep vehicles sold and avoid sale cancellations.
- Be aware of relevant legislation as it relates to the sale of goods and the motor vehicle dealers acts of various provinces.
- Ability to understand and resolve issues with regards to vehicle registration, liens and odometer disputes.
- Maintain accurate and complete files on all customer claims, complaints and resolution details.
- Be aware of industry trends with regards to arbitration policy including an awareness of competitor policy, NAAA policy and changes to these policies.
- Work closely with the TradeRev sales team to ensure continuity of communication and customer service.
- Perform other duties as assigned by management.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- High School Diploma or equivalent required; Bachelors degree preferred.
- Preferably 1-3 years of automotive, mechanical or body shop experience; dispute resolution and auto auction experience is an asset.
- Experience with automobile brands, equipment, mechanics and structure.
- Must have a superior customer service and dispute resolution orientation.
- Strong verbal and written communication skill required.
- Effective report writing and composition skills required.
- Experience and working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications including Excel, Word and Outlook.
- Strong management and organization skills.
- Knowledge of health and safety practices and policies.
- Ability to speak French fluently is an asset, but not a requirement, for this position.
We thank all interested candidates; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
TradeRev is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity.
TradeRev is committed to providing employment in accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act. Any assessment and selection materials or processes used during the recruitment process will be available in an accessible format to applicants with disabilities, upon request. If contacted for an interview, please advise Human Resources if you require disability-related accommodation.