Java Backend Developer
Development – Software Development
We are after those who are looking to disrupt and innovate; we just want others who believe in those same values. We are looking for amazing Backend Java Developers who have a passion to code, and create world class products. We want promising web and app developers who have a strong foundation of coding languages and the ability to problem solve. We’ll support and push you to a new level – not only from a training perspective but also with certifications and other industry tools to ensure you are always ahead of the curve.
How We Support You:
With Great Skills comes Great Responsibilities. We understand that in order to attain and maintain amazing coding skills, it needs to be continually up to date, so we make sure you’re all covered when it comes to any professional development, conferences, and licenses. It’s on us.
Take a look at our other benefits here: http://work.traderev.com/
Why Work with Us?
Our CIO and CTO are developers as well and work intimately with the team on all the apps, so your voice and work will be heard and recognized by the key decision-makers. You’ll be given the opportunity to own your project and have room to create and see your code in action. Growth is what we’re all about and that includes you and your career. We’ll let you carve out your niche as a member of our dev team. Freedom to be involved in delivering an exciting, disruptive product to an age-old industry and drive it into a new direction.
Our Core Values: We are FHAB. Fun. Honest. Accountable. Brave.
Our Tech Stack
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent
- Minimum 5 years experience of Java development building large scalable applications
- Experience implementing REST-based APIs
- Excellent skills and experience in some or all of following tech stacks:
- Back-end: Java, Node.js, Spring, Hibernate, Groovy, relational databases (eg. PostgreSQL,MySQL) and non-relational data storage (eg. MongoDB, Redis)
- Strong understanding of application development, including development and programming methodologies
- Demonstrated ongoing career development through active and self-motivated professional development
- Experience working in agile team environments
- Involved in a comprehensive SDLC
- Constantly on the quest for knowledge
- An expert linguist in other dev languages
- Experience building native mobile applications using Swift, Objective-C and/or Android
- Cloud development: Amazon Web Services, Google Cloud Platform, Microsoft Azure
To give us a better idea of your amazing skills, feel free to tell us about any of your previous or on-going projects, or even include your Github profile to show us what you have done.