Customer Support Manager (Dealer Success)
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Support – Support- Toronto Office
TradeRev is a revolutionary vehicle appraisal and auctioning application. We are the market leader who has changed the way cars are sold in North America and the UK.
Why Work with Us?
Whether your Fun is in working with new technology, learning skills, collaborating with awesomely talented people or growing into a Specialist, Team Lead or People Manager, we want to feed this fire in you. If you have the work ethic, skill and motivation, we will help you find a path that leads you where your passion wants to go. So come on; let's have Fun together.
Take a look at our other benefits here: http://work.traderev.com/
Our Core Values: We are FHAB. Fun. Honest. Accountable. Brave.
At TradeRev, we know that our greatest asset is our people; they are and will always be the driving force behind our success. Whether that comes in the form of building a unique sales solution or innovating and evolving our product...we look to our employees to disrupt the norm and make their mark on the world. We are looking for dynamic individuals to help us to continue disrupting the automotive industry with our cutting edge technology.
- Oversee the Dealer Success Department’s day-to-day functions.
- Manage direct reports by communicating job expectations, planning, monitoring and conducting quarterly performance reviews
- Monitor team metrics and make appropriate adjustments to meet and exceed processing timelines and KPI’s.
- Observe and mentor Dealer Success agents to ensure the highest level of customer service is consistently provided
- Coordinate team staffing, taking an active role in forecasting and the hiring process
- Oversee Dealer Success agent training and development
- Assist with the integration of new support tools and technology
- Monitor Dealer Success staffing, taking an active role in forecasting and the hiring process
- Lead Dealer Success agent training and development
- Review support agent performance providing timely feedback including quarterly performance reviews
- Record and maintain detailed reports of customer interactions including inquiry descriptions and resolutions using Salesforce (CRM)
- Maintain and update TradeRev's online support tools and documentation.
- Ensure team adherence to customer service standards, policies and procedures
- Resolve Level 3 escalated Customer cases
- Answer internal and external customer inquiries in a professional timely manner
- Liaise with other staff and departments as necessary
- Keep updated on our evolving platform; there will be continuous learning opportunities as we are always creating and enhancing TradeRev's features and capabilities
- Participate in weekly Support team meetings
- Other duties as required
- Post secondary degree or work equivalent
- 3-5 years of Dealer Success or Customer Support experience
- 1-2 years as a Team Lead of 10+ agents (Online environment preferred)
- Proven track record of customer service excellence
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills
- CRM experience (SalesForce, Five9 preferred)
- Experience in software support or automotive knowledge preferred
- Proven experience working in a rapidly changing environment
- Technical aptitude and ability to connect with clients
- Energetic; able to maintain high team motivation
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
We thank all applicants for their interest. Only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
TradeRev is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity. TradeRev is committed to providing employment in accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act. Any assessment and selection materials or processes used during the recruitment process will be available in an accessible format to applicants with disabilities, upon request. If contacted for an interview, please advise Human Resources if you require disability-related accommodation.