Customer Support Advisor (Dealer Success)
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Support – Support- Toronto Office
TradeRev is a revolutionary vehicle appraisal and auctioning application. We are the market leader who has changed the way cars are sold in North America and the UK.
Why Work with Us?
Whether your Fun is in working with new technology, learning skills, collaborating with awesomely talented people or growing into a Specialist, Team Lead or People Manager, we want to feed this fire in you. If you have the work ethic, skill and motivation, we will help you find a path that leads you where your passion wants to go. So come on; let's have Fun together.
Take a look at our other benefits here: http://work.traderev.com/
Our Core Values: We are FHAB. Fun. Honest. Accountable. Brave.
At TradeRev, we know that our greatest asset is our people; they are and will always be the driving force behind our success. Whether that comes in the form of building a unique sales solution or innovating and evolving our product...we look to our employees to disrupt the norm and make their mark on the world. We are looking for dynamic individuals to help us to continue disrupting the automotive industry with our cutting edge technology. You will first start off as a part of our Dealer Success team, where you will become our software specialist in order to assist and provide information to our clients.
- Ensure and provide quality service to both internal and external customers
- Contribute to the development and maintenance of standards, policies and procedures regarding customer service
- Answer customer inquiries and communications as required
- Attend scheduled meetings
- Maintain detailed reports of customer service calls including inquiry descriptions and resolutions
- Work closely with TradeRev's Dealer Success platform
- Build, maintain and update TradeRev's online support tools and documentation
- Deal with customers in a professional and diffusing manner
- Handle specific customer inquiries regarding technical support, arbitration and transportation and handles online auction questions and problems
- Liaise with other staff and departments as necessary to assist and support customers
- Assist new customers with registration to become a TradeRev user
- Assist customers with payment processing in relation to Direct Deposit and floor plan financing functions
- Update existing customer records as necessary
- Resolve product or service problems by clarifying the customer's complaint, determining the cause of the problem, selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem and expediting the correction and following up to ensure resolution
- 1-3 years within a Customer Support position
- Experience in software support or automotive knowledge preferred
- Able to work in a fast paced environment
- Smart and willing to learn and grow
- Great communication skills and a collaborative team player
- Comfortable communicating through the phone and email
- Tech and people savvy
We thank all applicants for their interest. Only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
TradeRev is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity.
TradeRev is committed to providing employment in accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act. Any assessment and selection materials or processes used during the recruitment process will be available in an accessible format to applicants with disabilities, upon request. If contacted for an interview, please advise Human Resources if you require disability-related accommodation.